Is being a sissy ok

I'm curious what other guys think of being straight and having sex with a sissy. I'm also wondering if being a cuckold and a sissy is the next evaluation in submission.

Some guys are not into male on male play and others are tolerant or even into it; especially when then are emasculating the cuckold male.

We have had bulls suggesting or demanding the cuckold performs oral or submits completely.

As long as no one is being ****** to do anything and everyone enjoys themselves its all good.

Some guys are not into male on male play and others are tolerant or even into it; especially when then are emasculating the cuckold male.

We have had bulls suggesting or demanding the cuckold performs oral or submits completely.

As long as no one is being ****** to do anything and everyone enjoys themselves its all good.
That's how I feel too

I'm curious what other guys think of being straight and having sex with a sissy. I'm also wondering if being a cuckold and a sissy is the next evaluation in submission.
I am of the opinion if it feels good, is between consulting adults and no one gets hurt what is the harm in trying? My sexual life has been an awaking which I rather enjoy.
Hard to say if being a cuckold and a sissy is the next step of submission. Having travelled down this road of submission but not sure I can define the steps. I found acceptance of my submission very beneficial.

I am of the opinion if it feels good, is between consulting adults and no one gets hurt what is the harm in trying? My sexual life has been an awaking which I rather enjoy.
Hard to say if being a cuckold and a sissy is the next step of submission. Having travelled down this road of submission but not sure I can define the steps. I found acceptance of my submission very beneficial.
Can someone describe exactly what mean by submission? Please

Back