Immigrants and French women

Hello all,
I am a white Frenchman. 20 years ago, when I was living in Paris, my fiancée at the time cheated on me with a man from Senegal. She was 27 and he was 47. He even came to my house whenever he wanted to fuck my fiancée...
And that was exactly 20 years ago! God I can't imagine Paris now. I've heard a lot more about Paris than that lol

France is doing really well lol
Screenshot_20240429_182656_com.android.chrome_edit_102282642749495.jpg

I am from a country with almost no Africans or immigrants or refugees. And it's hard to find a channel to connect to them to help/enourage.
malority of the africans reside in the western part of europe where they prefer to have close coonection with europeans from a certain hemisphere as far as i know eastern european is a part that should be explored an undiscoverd gem filled with bunnies

And I bet most of them are unattractive, pasty out-of-shape blobs.
Of course, you won’t get a Miss Universe walking into these Parisian swinging sex clubs. But Parisian women rarely are overweight, and the 50 to 60 year olds have fantastic sexy bodies - very fuckable. Occasionally you get the overweight or even obese women, but just very occasionally. But the men are seriously uglier than the women, and often overweight, .,..rarely you get a handsome man in a Parisian swinging sex club, unless it’s a very private sex party.

Back