How to get my girl best friend/crush to cuck me?

Hello B2W.

I’m a nerdy white boy in freshman year of college. My girl best friend is super hot, and I have had a crush on her for the longest time despite being FIRMLY in the friend zone.

Her ex-boyfriend is a black man who is just… better. Funny, charismatic, handsome, big dick, he can have any girl he wants and certainly takes advantage of this.

One of these girls was my friend/crush, but they broke up and are on terrible terms. They’re no-contact and I doubt they’ll naturally get back in contact.

I feel that as someone who has acknowledged my inferiority to him (and basically said this to his face) I should use my position to assist him in conquering more White Pussy.

Any tips for what I can do? It’s my dream to see this King conquer even more of my life.

Hello B2W.

I’m a nerdy white boy in freshman year of college. My girl best friend is super hot, and I have had a crush on her for the longest time despite being FIRMLY in the friend zone.

Her ex-boyfriend is a black man who is just… better. Funny, charismatic, handsome, big dick, he can have any girl he wants and certainly takes advantage of this.

One of these girls was my friend/crush, but they broke up and are on terrible terms. They’re no-contact and I doubt they’ll naturally get back in contact.

I feel that as someone who has acknowledged my inferiority to him (and basically said this to his face) I should use my position to assist him in conquering more White Pussy.

Any tips for what I can do? It’s my dream to see this King conquer even more of my life.
Let him give you anal .

Back