How many guys has your hotwife fucked?

Honestly it should be way over 800 by now. We used to keep count but when she hit 500 we stopped keeping an official count. We stopped counting in either 2013 or 2014 (can't recall for sure), so if she has only fucked 30 new guys a year since 2014 then that would be another 240 (not counting the pandemic years) and she goes way over 30 a year.
how is it possible to find that many guys? i wish i knew the secret.

My wife's number is big. In the hundreds, and she doesn't even know how many, or at least doesn't tell me. She added 2 more to it last night.

Is that how you got into seeing her with black guys?
I caught her after the first 3, was angry at first but grew to really enjoy the whole thing. Large Black cocks is what she wanted and I liked her to be pleasured and very much enjoyed the stories, pics and vids she would share with me once her dates were over.

I caught her after the first 3, was angry at first but grew to really enjoy the whole thing. Large Black cocks is what she wanted and I liked her to be pleasured and very much enjoyed the stories, pics and vids she would share with me once her dates were over.
Oh ok. That's awesome. Hard way to find out though

We’ve been in the swing lifestyle 35 years and exclusively BBC for the past 20 years. During the first 15 years, on average she’d fuck 3 or 4 guys per month and give 10 to 15 blowjobs per month. As a BBC slut for 20 years, she’s averaged 6 to 8 fucks per month but the blowjobs have doubled to an average of 30 per month (this average includes 2 black coworkers, each of whom she sucks off a couple of times per week).
I guess your wife is a busy woman she sounds like a wonderful wife

We’ve been in the swing lifestyle 35 years and exclusively BBC for the past 20 years. During the first 15 years, on average she’d fuck 3 or 4 guys per month and give 10 to 15 blowjobs per month. As a BBC slut for 20 years, she’s averaged 6 to 8 fucks per month but the blowjobs have doubled to an average of 30 per month (this average includes 2 black coworkers, each of whom she sucks off a couple of times per week).
Sounds like yourwife is a very busy woman and she still has time to make you happy to she must be a wonderful woman

Back