How many cucks like sph?

One for the SPH fans :)

I wanted to see this SPH video because my wife and I have been to Blacks Beach many times. Sadly xhamster says the video is under review. I guess I won't see it since this comment and link was posted Oct 25,2019, over 2 years ago.

I also enjoy SPH, Small Penis Humiliation. I consider my penis a white teenie weenie but micro weenie might be more accurate. You can decide for yourselves by looking at my photos below. notice that my wife is till smiling and happy with my white teenie weenie even though she can only get her thumb and a finger to hold it because it is too small. I did include some photos of the Toilet Paper Roll measurement test. Also notice my white teenie weenie is only capable of leaking pre cum when it is excited, very rare for me to be able to cum.

The size of my teenie weenie is one small reason for my wife needing other cocks.

My weenie is about 1" soft and 3.5" hard, so my weenie brings me some humiliation. Maybe that is why I sometimes hear laughter when people look in our direction when my wife and I are at our nude beach or a pool where nudity is allowed.

I have often watched my wife have many very intense orgasms while being fucked by other men's cocks and when other men have eaten her pussy or used vibrators on her pussy. Sadly, my wife has never had an orgasm on my cock.
My wife still says my weenie is average size, even though she has seen 1,000s of cocks at our nude beach and has sucked or fucked about 65 other cocks. She says she is still happy with my weenie.

I even talked to my wife about my teenie weenie, pointing out how small it is and how she has seen many bigger cocks. She tells me I just think that way and my cock is normal size and fine for her. However, she does not fuck me often and enjoys fucking other men very much, gets very excited being fucked by them.

My wife has never had an orgasm on my teenie weenie but she always has orgasms on other men's cocks.

That is why our wives NEED other Men's BIG Thick Cocks.

1636182326642.jpeg
1636182233226.jpeg
1636182129368.jpeg
1636182089230.jpeg
1636182013527.jpeg
1636181977197.jpeg

1636181957169.jpeg

1636181903181.jpeg

1636181862178.jpeg

My wife let me have sex with her yesterday. We use it as a reinforcement session. I fuck her with my tiny white clit while apologizing for my wimpyness, whiteness, small pee pee, etc. We do it until I cum, which can take a long time because of my inadequate pee pee. Before I cum, I have to pull out so I just cum on the sheets. White boi cum should always be wasted.

Me personally I love it. Always have my wife tease me about my cock size. She will usually jerk me off while telling me to “make that little dick cum”. She usually will stroke me with two or three fingers asking me if I love her handjobs on the little cock. I usually bust a nut rather quickly when she talks like this. How many other cucks like this talk. I believe this talk is a must if you want your girl to cuck you.
My wife often says "I don't see much action down there" when she strokes my tiny limp penis between two of her fingers. 😂

My wife let me have sex with her yesterday. We use it as a reinforcement session. I fuck her with my tiny white clit while apologizing for my wimpyness, whiteness, small pee pee, etc. We do it until I cum, which can take a long time because of my inadequate pee pee. Before I cum, I have to pull out so I just cum on the sheets. White boi cum should always be wasted.
Whenever I have sex with my wife I also have to pull out the very last moment and cum outside. My cum should always be wasted outside her lovely pussy. Only the bull has the right to cum deep inside my wife's lovely pussy.

I have been to a couple of cuckold parties where they had the cucks all stand in the corner and we were handcuffed with our right wrist handcuffed to the cuck next to us, only the handcuff was locked around the base of his cock/balls. There were 6 of us in a circle, all wearing pink strawberry flavoured condoms and we were told to play with his cock while watching our wives, the last one to cum got to fuck his own wife bareback in front of everyone, the other 5 who couldn't last were fed their own cum as punishment. It was quite intense trying to jerk off the cuck next you, doing your best to try and make him cum, while trying not to cum yourself.
amazing

I love SPH, but my wife reluctantly indulges me. she Thinks she isn’t good at it, but once I get her started she does fine.
I love when she does it while I eat her out and she intermixes SPH and how she got back from her BF and he fucked her hard and I’m eating her cummy pussy.

Back