How do Bulls emasculate cucks?

tHe visits for several days now. He insists she is either nude strapless sundress. They insist I wear a chastity cage the entire time. They take the master bed room and I get the guest bedroom bedroom. Even though the house is a split bedroom design I can still hear them. He seems to really enjoy pulling the sundress down playing with her large breasts. Then flipping the dress up and taking her in front of me any time he chosses. I am expected to be their servant the entire time.

Having your wife's bull tell you to, "Eat my ass, mom fucker!" really was so humiliating.
Then hearing wifey say, "Do what the man says, baby... do what the man says."
To add more insult to injury, the bull then blamed my rimming him for "nutting all up inside" her.
All my wife's earnest talk about limits and boundaries went out the window once he got inside her.

Having your wife's bull tell you to, "Eat my ass, ******* fucker!" really was so humiliating.
To add more insult to injury, the bull then blamed my rimming him for "nutting all up inside" her.
All my wife's earnest talk about limits and boundaries went out the window once he got inside her.
No better way of reinforcing the hierarchy

Indeed! Being a Christian couple, we have a cross prominently displayed over our marital bed.
By chance, one phooto her bull took captured the "hierarchy" perfectly. The bull's body was just under the crucifix
as he mounted my wife doggie-style bellow him. Then, beneath her, at the bottom, cleaning up the mess was me.
"The good seed is planted, while the lesser seed is spilled and wasted".

Having your wife's bull tell you to, "Eat my ass, ******* fucker!" really was so humiliating.
I don't get it.
Yes I know there are a lot of types of cuckold relationships.
But what I do not get is a cuck not being able to say no, I won't do that.
And if wifey protests, you can always say that you could stop all this and to stop being a cuckold.
Therefore I think you like this, and want this to happen. And if so, then it is really not emasculation.
But that is just my opinion.

tHe visits for several days now. He insists she is either nude strapless sundress. They insist I wear a chastity cage the entire time. They take the master bed room and I get the guest bedroom bedroom. Even though the house is a split bedroom design I can still hear them. He seems to really enjoy pulling the sundress down playing with her large breasts. Then flipping the dress up and taking her in front of me any time he chosses. I am expected to be their servant the entire time.
Sounds like the dream to me. Thanks for sharing.

To Lilwhiteboy364,

You asked me about us being Christian and that you are curious about that... Well in the words of Keenan Thompson, do you mean, "What's up wit' dat?" I, or rather me and my wife don't see anything inconsistent or hippocratic or immoral in us being a cuckold couple.
Do you? Ask away!

Last edited:
My Wife's Master pimped her out to almost all my neigbords. Everybody knows what i am and that She is sexually used by everybody but me. Sometimes Guys i don't know, who obviously fucked her, treat her as a whore, in front of me. Last week, we where in a coffee shop, and this Man came to our table, and without saying a word to me, talked to my wife at her ear, and She stand up and went with him, so submissively. He fucked her in the men restroom. Almost every Man in my neigborhood reminds me i'm not a man any more.

My Wife's Master pimped her out to almost all my neigbords. Everybody knows what i am and that She is sexually used by everybody but me. Sometimes Guys i don't know, who obviously fucked her, treat her as a whore, in front of me. Last week, we where in a coffee shop, and this Man came to our table, and without saying a word to me, talked to my wife at her ear, and She stand up and went with him, so submissively. He fucked her in the men restroom. Almost every Man in my neigborhood reminds me i'm not a man any more.
I understand all too well! When guys you don't know start talking to your wife, totally ignoring you, then other people and even your waitress notice that another man is taking charge; it's just so humiliating. "Can I have the car keys, sweetie? We're just gonna smoke-up a little."
My wife has also said, "They treat me like a slut, probably because I am."

Different Bulls have different ways they like to humiliate, but my girlfriend has a few favorites that she always asks him for if he’s into it.

She loves making me get her bull hard for her. Cleaning up his cum wherever it lands, and I think her absolute favorite is making me guide her bulls cock into her pussy for the first time.

Back