Getting caught by others.

I’m curious. Does anyone else have the desire to be caught by friends/family while you’re wife is submitting to her bulls? To be in that awkward situation where she should run and cover up but she’s so submissive to them she just stays on her knees and let’s them continue even though she’s extremely embarrassed to be seen getting used.

My wife was basically caught with her cubs dick in her mouth by my *******. I tried to warn before ******* went upstairs but ******* didn't buy that he was gay. Lol. So basically my wife dick in mouth as I'm downstairs with *******. My ******* decides to go upstairs and 30 seconds as my wife was probably wiping her mouth from bj.

I’ve posted before about when Sheila and I met up with Stefan for a quick ‘get to know you’ ******* at a local pub before we organised a full on night of fun.

Stefan was a handsome young man with a South American/Portugese mix of heritage, was dark skinned and his photos backed up his profile that said he packed an impressive thick 9.5” uncut caramel cock. He wasn’t the African American BBC we were searching for but when Sheila found his profile on a local swinger site she made contact.

He didn’t have much time the day we met but he made a great impression with us and we agreed to work something out. Our cars were parked together in the car park so when we were leaving I suggested to Sheila she give him a kiss goodbye. She didn’t just give him a peck, but a full on passionate French kiss that left no doubt of her intentions the next time we got together.

An elderly couple who'd parked nearby and walked passed while Sheila and Stefan embraced, they might have been a little shocked but had no doubt that a dark man was being passionately kissed by a white woman who was likely to be married to the smiling, proud white husband watching on!!!

Sheila was a little embarrassed when they broke off the kiss and I pointed the oldies out, she had seen the couple at the supermarket a few times and knew they would recognise her next time they crossed paths. I assured her that didn’t matter, it would add to the whole experience, and it did.

About 15 years ago I was in a secret affair with a white married lady and we were driving home from a work function together and we got so horny talking that i pulled her over to the side of a busy 2 lane road, threw her on the hood on her car, tore her dress off and threw it into the bushes and bareback bred her right there and then. She was moaning so loudly and people were honking as they drove by and saw us.

It was fuckin' hot as hell!

Wife's an exhibitionist, so she gets turned on with people watching. Plus once a cock's in one of her holes. she's not stopping anyway. She's
blown/fucked guys many times in clubs on/by the dance floor with a 100+ people watching.

Here she is at a house party on the porch with people sitting/standing around watching.

Wife's an exhibitionist, so she gets turned on with people watching. Plus once a cock's in one of her holes. she's not stopping anyway. She's
blown/fucked guys many times in clubs on/by the dance floor with a 100+ people watching.

Here she is at a house party on the porch with people sitting/standing around watching.

she sounds like a lot of fun

That’s hot!! Did you guys know anyone at the party?

We were caught at a bar by one of my dad's friends. We thought we were safe because we were at a bar 30 mile from home with our first (older) stud Marcus. We were definitely caught too, We were in a booth and Brook and Marcus were getting kinda heated when this guy walked up with a knowing grin. He left shortly after and we continued our night and as far as we know he's never said anything.
There was a day a coupla years ago, the weekend before Brooks 22 birthday, when we had just came into the house from the pool from partying with 2 of our "substance" dealers and we were all crazy horny. The 3 of them were on the couch, my lil' blond Brookie so tiny between these 2 big, older muscular black thugs kissing and fondling my horny submissive wife. Her bikini top hit the floor and the guys shorts flew off releasing their 2 Huge cocks. Suddenly we heard a vehicle on our driveway and I saw it was Brooks stepdad. We answered the door together in our robes and he got the point and quickly left.
Honestly I would have preferred us Not having heard him and him seeing those 2 big black thugs using his ******* like a fucktoy. Seeing what his little princess is really all about! He'd keep it a secret I'm positive. Needless to say after he was gone those guys banged Brook senseless and I videoed it. I remember when the guys left Brook was sprawled out lewdly on the couch, airing out her freshly and thoroughly fucked pussy, red marks all over her body from where they gripped her.
Once Brook was giving a blowjob to a fuck-buddy and the satellite t.v. guy saw her through the slider door. He definitely was watching for a few seconds before I got up and went out to show him what needed to be done to the t.v. Of course Brook obeyed her stud and stayed on her knees sucking his bbc. He wanted that guy to see what my wife was doing!!!!! When I went back in Brook was kneeled over a chair, grimacing from the vigorous fucking by such a big cock. He made me open the fucking kitchen blinds too!!! Just in case someone else came over.

Last edited:
Back