Does anyone like to eat another man's cum? But my wife ordered me to do it.

I hate the taste of cum, but every time my wife has sex, she demands that I have to lick her pussy clean. But in this way I also had to eat her lover's cum. and I found out that different men's cum tasted different, most of them were nasty but a few were a little bit sweet and had a pineapple flavor. What flavors of cum do you guys like?
View attachment 7059330

I hate the taste of cum, but every time my wife has sex, she demands that I have to lick her pussy clean. But in this way I also had to eat her lover's cum. and I found out that different men's cum tasted different, most of them were nasty but a few were a little bit sweet and had a pineapple flavor. What flavors of cum do you guys like?
View attachment 7059330
Luckily.....I have not tasted a Mans Cum that I did not like.

My wife makes me suck the guys dick first, to get him hard, I've taken his load before in my mouth
I do like sucking cock and my wife thinks it's a great turn-on. We enjoy it when we can both suck a cock together. We will both swallow. I have gotten used to the taste simply because I have swallowed so much cum. It's wonderful having a wife who likes this kind of sex with me.

View attachment 7059330
I absolutely love cleaning my wife’s pussy when she has been given a good pounding by her lover

My wife got in a routine at the swinger's party we attended to go off into a bedroom alone with another black school teacher. the rule we had was that we both used condoms. We always had reclaming sex when we got home. one night, she said she wanted me to eat her first. Her pussy was full of cum. As she held my head between her legs, she told me they were making out when he entered her bare. She said unless I licked her clean she wouldn't tell me any more. I continued licking and she told me his bare cock felt so good she couldn't stop. I continued to clean her as she told me that when he came it more than she had ever felt before. He came so hard it felt like he was douching her with his cum. He stayed hard and continued fucking her until he came again. His cum didn't really taste that bad. She said it had been his idea for me to eat his cum from her.

She told me he asked her to come to his house alone later that week. She went and spent most of the day and evening there. She told me she wouldn't tell me anything unless I ate her. She said he had cum in her five times before she finally came home. After I cleaned her, she allowed me to fuck her. He had really loosened her pussy and I could still feel his cum. She said she could hardly feel me.

Now, when she goes on a date, I have to clean her.
That’s very sexy. I hope you’re loving it and her.

I ate my own from my wife the other night. I get so horny as I eat her. Then move around to fuck her and she starts pinching my nipples to make me cum. Then I just have to drop down and suck it clean and make her cum.

I only wish it could be from another man when I do. I love to swallow men's cum from the tap. The taste isn't great but it represents that I have made him cum, and that is very satisfying.

Last edited:
Back