Does anyone like to eat another man's cum? But my wife ordered me to do it.

I hate the taste of cum, but every time my wife has sex, she demands that I have to lick her pussy clean. But in this way I also had to eat her lover's cum. and I found out that different men's cum tasted different, most of them were nasty but a few were a little bit sweet and had a pineapple flavor. What flavors of cum do you guys like?
View attachment 7059330

I hate the taste of cum, but every time my wife has sex, she demands that I have to lick her pussy clean. But in this way I also had to eat her lover's cum. and I found out that different men's cum tasted different, most of them were nasty but a few were a little bit sweet and had a pineapple flavor. What flavors of cum do you guys like?
View attachment 7059330
Luckily.....I have not tasted a Mans Cum that I did not like.

I always wanted to watch, in person or even on cam or film, other mens' moment of orgasm, when they are gushing sperm deep inside my wife's cunt and often her asshole. I jerked off looking at her wrecked cunt lips dripping so semen down her legs tonight toes. But I never thought until recently that I would be excited to eat her fresh creampies.
View attachment slutty wife fucked and creampird.mov

It's the start rid of a new culinary journey.

Back