Do you view white women with respect, or just another slut who needs to please you.

Just curious for the black men out there if you view a white woman as your equal, or just a slut or whore who is there to please you. I'm curious as to see what everyone thinks of this.
What AnnieS said. This should be interesting.

I don't view any woman as a slut...until she has indicated that she prefers/wants to be treated as one. Whether this is publicly or privately...it's completely her choice..her call. Now for the ones that enjoy pushing boundaries...have to admit it is hot. But it is still her choice how she expects to be treated.
A perfect way to put it!

Just curious for the black men out there if you view a white woman as your equal, or just a slut or whore who is there to please you. I'm curious as to see what everyone thinks of this.
Always with respect unless, they engage in conduct that's offensive to me. Also, the sluttier they are then, the better I perform because my conduct/performance needs to be equal if not better.

We know why we are here! If someone sticks a foot of prime black cock in a womans face she's going to be on it! You would stay home with your husbands if you wanted to be treated like a queen! I am not saying to disrespect some one,but if you are in this lifestyle it's because you want to be treated differently than you are at home!

Back