Cuckold Captions

''Daddy, my boyfriend is kind of broke and motels cost more than you think. Would you mind if Jake and his friends play with me in my room? If you want, I could leave the door open...''

Her daddy had big bulge in his pants when he heard her. He imagined the things they would do to his little sweet bunny..

''Jesus! Dad i guess thats a yes'' she said, pointing your bulge with her eyes.

bdsmlr-10572550-a0bG5Z72di.jpeg

Andrea and her husband, Tim, were house hunting. Tim was busy at work, so Andrea did most of the hunting; spending a lot of time with their realtor, Sean. When Andrea and Sean found a house that they thought ticked all the boxes, Tim would make an appointment and see the house later.
Their realtor, Sean, was a young, handsome, tall mountain of beefcake. This didn’t bother Tim in the least because the first thing Sean mentioned when they met was his boyfriend. Nonetheless, Andrea would tease her husband that she shouldn’t let her spend too much time with him. “I might be tempted,” she teased.
“Good thing he’s gay,” Tim would always say.
“Uh huh,” was all Andrea would say.
They were a few months into the house hunting process when Tim had a light day at work. He knew his wife and Sean were looking at properties on the West side of town, so he rang his wife and then Sean to see if they could meet up. Neither of them answered, so Tim called Sean’s office. His assistant said that Sean was notriously leaving his phone in the car, but she gave Tim the list of houses they were headed to.
Tim found them at the third house. The door was open, so Tim let himself in. Deciding he wanted to surprise them, Tim snuck into the house without announcing himself. He checked out the lower floor before moving up to the second floor. He heard the noise, but thought that Sean was moving furniture or maybe checking a loose floorboard.
He rounded the corner and caught a glimpse of them. Andrea was on her back, her legs high in the air. Sean was buck naked, piledriving his cock deep into Andrea’s pussy. Andrea was sputtering and stammering, gasping as if she wanted to scream but her voice had forgotten how.
“Hrrrhngn,” Sean growled. “Holy *******, you’re tight,” he said to Andrea.
“Ack…unnghg…uhhh…” Andrea rambled incoherently as Sean’s mighty cock drove in and out of her. “Yeeghckck…unnnnghghg!!” she suddenly screamed as she tensed up. Tim watched his wife’s toes point fiercely towards the ceiling and then her entire body went limp.
Sean kept pounding away for a while as Andrea lay ******* underneath him. “Time for some doggiestyle,” Sean muttered to himself as he flipped Andrea over, still unaware that Tim was watching from behind him. Sean easily flipped her over and Andrea moaned incoherently. Sean spit at her pussy from behind and growled with anticipation as he lined up his cock.
“Oh GOD!” Andrea screamed suddenly as Sean’s cock spread her open. “Oh fuck! That’s huge!” Andrea gasped, suddenly awake. Tim slinked away before Andrea turned to face Sean. He listened for a while from the hallway before quietly slipping out the way he had come in. When he checked his watch, it had been just less than an hour since he stepped inside.
Andrea returned home after dinner that night. “You were out a while,” Tim said nervously. He had jerked off four times, imagining what Andrea was doing with her stud.
“Oh, I went to the gym after Sean,” Andrea said. Her hair was still wet, but Tim wondered if she had showered at the gym or at one of the houses Sean had showed her. “You’re not jealous, are you dear?” Andrea asked. “I know I spend a lot of time with Sean,” she added.
“Good thing he’s gay,” Tim said, testing her.
“Uh huh,” Andrea lied.
bdsmlr-10572550-eF7LgFBmtK.gif

I love to call my husband he's fully feminized he is my sissy husband he's always waiting by the door after my big black daddy gets done with me my sissy husband knows his dinner is coming first he comes into the bedroom and gets on his knees and he asked my black Daddy if he can lick and clean his cock after he's done with that he looks at my daddy and says thank you for making love to my wife and then he asked him if he can have his dinner that beautiful creampie that you love to my wife I would love to lick and clean her pussy it's so humiliating watching my sissy husband ask my lover to do all that and make him lay on the floor and I squat over his face so I can play with myself and have orgasm and squirt my lovers come all over his face I think it is so sexy especially when his little sissy clit is getting hard because he's so excited he knows after he's done eating his dinner at my black daddy is going to tie him down to the breeding bench where he will be bred for the next hour I have the best sissy husband he is very very well trained and Sissy cuckold and I love to watch him cry when my daddy is breeding him cuz he knows he's going to be punished for crying and that's when I usually diaper him if he's going to cry I will treat him like a little baby especially hate it when I have a party and he's being punished for a week and he has to wear them diapers I usually like to give him an ******* before the party and then diaper him and I like to make him dress up in a sissy maid outfit with no bottom so everybody can see the diapers as he is serving drinks to all my friends and then I like to strip them down in front of everybody put him over my knee spank him before I start I tell everybody to watch how fast he gets hard and how fast he explodes and shoots his load all over usually only takes about 30 seconds for him to get hard in about a minute to shoot his load everybody loves to watch usually does not take longer than a minute he was not good as a man anymore I'm so glad that I believe feminized him into a sissy he knows it's true calling now

Attachments

• GIMDr3WWcAAeAFT.jpeg
    GIMDr3WWcAAeAFT.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 15
My sissy husband loves to lick my lover clean you get so excited when my lover comes over his little sissy clitty it's hard and barely sticks through his panties because he is so small I have no use for him being a man but he does make it very very good Sissy he loves to suck cock and he loves to be bred by BBC especially when I have him very very high I usually like to dress him up and very very short skirt taking down to this nightclub where is gay and feminine boys and most of them are black I like to parade him around so everybody gets a good look at him I like to pull his skirt up so is a little sissy clitty is totally exposed for everyone to see after I'm done parading him around I take him to the bathroom or I strip all his clothes off I put him in one of the stalls and I tell him he can't come out until he's made at least 500 bucks I tell him to let them do whatever they want with him as long as he gets paid then I come back out to the bar and I tell everybody there's a sissy boy and they're waiting to service them he usually isn't in there very long because usually they bring him out to the dance floor so four or five black feminine boys can ******* him is so cute to watch that little sissy clitty bouncing on them big black daddies especially when two of them start to breed him and he hit his g-spot and he starts to pee all over himself he is very very embarrassed that happens he's usually up there on the dance floor for 3 or 4 hours taking care of everybody at least once when they are done I love to plug his pussy up to keep all that black sperm in side of him I wish I could get him pregnant so I could have him bread by BBC

Attachments

• GIMDr3WWcAAeAFT.jpeg
    GIMDr3WWcAAeAFT.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 14
Back