Can anyone tell me why is it only white women that are happy to tongue fuck

Can you elaborate on "tongue fuck" for me? Do you mean that they rimming / tongue fuck you? Or do you mean you do it on them?

Ok, thanks for clarifying it my friend. (y) I have no good answer to this and my experience as a white man, is that few of my girlfriends have wanted to do it on me. A few have done it, but I'm not quite comfortable with it. But if we turn it around, some of my girlfriends have wanted me to tongue-fuck them in the ass, and most have been persuaded to give it a try, and just as well learned to like it ! In short, I would much rather give than receive just when it comes to tongue fucking. If you can understand what I mean ?

Ok, thanks for clarifying it my friend. (y) I have no good answer to this and my experience as a white man, is that few of my girlfriends have wanted to do it on me. A few have done it, but I'm not quite comfortable with it. But if we turn it around, some of my girlfriends have wanted me to tongue-fuck them in the ass, and most have been persuaded to give it a try, and just as well learned to like it ! In short, I would much rather give than receive just when it comes to tongue fucking. If you can understand what I mean ?
I am very happy to say i have never & will never lick any girls ass, i am very happy to receive & never have to give.

It's part of what I do to make my lover happy. I enjoy it, actually

I understand this and totally agree with you tracyjane, in this, keep my lover happy Although this gets off topic, but if we turn it around, some of my girlfriends have wanted me to tongue-fuck them in the ass, and most have been persuaded to give it a try, and just as well learned to like it! In short, I would much rather give than receive just when it comes to tongue fucking. And actually I enjoy it my self!

Back