Being fucked in Front of people

A friend of mine was getting married and we were told for the bachelorette party we'd be riding around on a party bus and club hopping. The party bus was just that, a converted bus into a mobile club. It had a giant sound system, cooler full of various drinks, and of course stripper poles. There was going to be eight of us traveling that night.

Unknown to most of the people on the bus arrangements had been made for three black male strippers to join us. No objections were made when they got on the bus and then put on a heck of a show all ending in their banana hammocks. With not too much convincing we got them to stay on the bus and hangout with us and keep their state of undress as well.

At some point in the night we stopped going to the clubs and just told the driver to drive around town as we drank and partied in the back. Also at some point in the night we looked over and one of the strippers had one of our single friends on a set of seats and was putting the rails to her. As good friends we all proceeded to cheer them on.

The mood of the bus shifted and the other two men were soon naked and the women in our group were not hesitant to offer some stroking or sucking. Then legs began lifting in the air and we watched as these men worked their way through our group. The single women were not hard to convince to enjoy the entertainment and soon the attached women began to as well.

At one point one of the men came up to me and presented his lovely dick to my face. Friends cheering me on and a nature excitement and yes I took him in my mouth and began blowing him. I must have done a pretty good job because soon my legs and skirt were up, panties were to the side and I was being fucked much to my enjoyment. One man got done and before I could lower my legs one of the others was between them and sliding in.

The men worked their way through the whole group by the end of the night, yes even the bride to be. The bus dropped our entertainment off at a bar we picked them up at and we went in and all had a shot swearing to secrecy what happens on the bus stays on the bus most of the time.
That’s so goddamn hot 😍🙈

Wife Here,
My Hubby reminded Me last night, about the time at a swingers party at Radlett Herts, England.
I took Two rather well endowed coloured gentlemen in both of My openings at the same time.
I remember not only ,from the sensation of having two lovely cocks inside at the same time, but looking round at the watching crowd, I guess around 50 or so people.
Mainly other couples, but some singles.
There was one couple fairly close to us, and She clearly was getting so turned on by our/my performance.
I often wonder whether, She took the plunge ,and found out what it feels like?.
Pretty Good in My book 🤪

Last edited:
Wife Here,
My Hubby reminded Me last night, about the time at a swingers party at Radlett Herts, England.
I took Two rather well endowed coloured gentlemen in both of My openings at the same time.
I remember not only ,from the sensation of having two lovely cocks inside at the same time, but looking round at the watching crowd, Mainly other couples, but some singles.
There was one couple fairly close to us, and She clearly was getting so turned on by our/my performance.
Pretty Good in My book 🤪
Was it a DP or DVP?

Wife Here,
I remember not only ,from the sensation of having two lovely cocks inside at the same time, but looking round at the watching crowd, Mainly other couples, but some singles.
Pretty Good in My book 🤪

Was it a DP or DVP?

Was it a DP or DVP?
I will leave that to Your Imagination 🤪

I love being watched! In person I’ve been in front of two couples but I’ve sucked off a guy in a club and didn’t realize we had an audience. We were at a table near the back and I was sitting beside bent over. I’ve also been on a web cam on a pod cast and had the two guys fuck me. That was really exciting.

Attachments

• IMG_5628.png
    IMG_5628.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
I love being watched! In person I’ve been in front of two couples but I’ve sucked off a guy in a club and didn’t realize we had an audience. We were at a table near the back and I was sitting beside bent over. I’ve also been on a web cam on a pod cast and had the two guys fuck me. That was really exciting.
That’s you?

A friend of mine was getting married and we were told for the bachelorette party we'd be riding around on a party bus and club hopping. The party bus was just that, a converted bus into a mobile club. It had a giant sound system, cooler full of various drinks, and of course stripper poles. There was going to be eight of us traveling that night.

Unknown to most of the people on the bus arrangements had been made for three black male strippers to join us. No objections were made when they got on the bus and then put on a heck of a show all ending in their banana hammocks. With not too much convincing we got them to stay on the bus and hangout with us and keep their state of undress as well.

At some point in the night we stopped going to the clubs and just told the driver to drive around town as we drank and partied in the back. Also at some point in the night we looked over and one of the strippers had one of our single friends on a set of seats and was putting the rails to her. As good friends we all proceeded to cheer them on.

The mood of the bus shifted and the other two men were soon naked and the women in our group were not hesitant to offer some stroking or sucking. Then legs began lifting in the air and we watched as these men worked their way through our group. The single women were not hard to convince to enjoy the entertainment and soon the attached women began to as well.

At one point one of the men came up to me and presented his lovely dick to my face. Friends cheering me on and a nature excitement and yes I took him in my mouth and began blowing him. I must have done a pretty good job because soon my legs and skirt were up, panties were to the side and I was being fucked much to my enjoyment. One man got done and before I could lower my legs one of the others was between them and sliding in.

The men worked their way through the whole group by the end of the night, yes even the bride to be. The bus dropped our entertainment off at a bar we picked them up at and we went in and all had a shot swearing to secrecy what happens on the bus stays on the bus most of the time.
Too good of a story to be true.

I would loved to have fucked the hell out of you on the bus!!

Back