YOUR WIFE SHOULDN'T GO TO VEGAS ON HER OWN, con't

Your wife goes on a little vacation alone and gets a good fucking. What's your opinion?

• I'd snap if I found out.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • As long as she keeps it to herself, I guess she deserves a little strange cock on the side.

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • I wouldn't mind as long as she is honest and tells me about it.

Votes: 147 86.0%

• Total voters
i'm in henderson i can be at your hotel in 15 minutes fuckin that sexy, juicy warm pussy, seriously

Gotsome.jpg Cobra97 Your wife and I should have done a tag team on some bbc! She's hot! So... just finished round one. A very nice and thick 10 inch cock that blew a big creamy load of cum deeeeep in my little pussy. I now have bbc sperm swimming by the millions inside and some very obvious branding marks on my neck from getting taken. And yes it was fantastic!

View attachment 57563 Cobra97 Your wife and I should have done a tag team on some bbc! She's hot! So... just finished round one. A very nice and thick 10 inch cock that blew a big creamy load of cum deeeeep in my little pussy. I now have bbc sperm swimming by the millions inside and some very obvious branding marks on my neck from getting taken. And yes it was fantastic!
wow, would love to watch u teach her how to take a bbc!!

Back