YOUR WIFE SHOULDN'T GO TO VEGAS ON HER OWN, con't

Your wife goes on a little vacation alone and gets a good fucking. What's your opinion?

• I'd snap if I found out.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • As long as she keeps it to herself, I guess she deserves a little strange cock on the side.

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • I wouldn't mind as long as she is honest and tells me about it.

Votes: 147 86.0%

• Total voters
I get a hsardon whenever I hear someone mention Las Vegas. As a retired whiteguy I travel to vegas often and stayed at several different hotel. It always seems when I'm in line at the hotel check in there's a hot ir couple there checking in. Often times immediately after I get my key I go straight to my room to beat off thinking of the gorgeous whitebabe and her black bull checking in.

we are planning a trip to vegas next month. suzi promised me she would go black in vegas if i would take her there and she found a cute black guy. so, what the hell, i am going to take her there and see if she can find a cute black guy

My wife loves Vegas and always attracts black men her way with me. She was there a weekend and another time a week alone for work. One night she scrolled in at 7am and always partied with her coworkers till crazy hours. I'm sure she's not telling me something. She did admit be very attracted to one of the black men at work after he smiled and said what's up and I was like what's that about lol. There was also the few times she didn't pick up the phone while hanging out for hours saying she didn't have service. She knows I'm ok with it

My wife loves Vegas and always attracts black men her way with me. She was there a weekend and another time a week alone for work. One night she scrolled in at 7am and always partied with her coworkers till crazy hours. I'm sure she's not telling me something. She did admit be very attracted to one of the black men at work after he smiled and said what's up and I was like what's that about lol. There was also the few times she didn't pick up the phone while hanging out for hours saying she didn't have service. She knows I'm ok with it
I would love to meet her

Back