Your wife- my slut

How long have you wanted your wife to go black for the first time?

• My wife has already gone black! (And I love it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have wanted my wife to go black for more than a year.

• I have wanted my wife to go black for only a few months.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a dominant black man who enjoys sub wives and couples. I truly enjoy couples new to the experience who are looking to have their first experience as I enjoy "walking the wife" along the path to becoming a servant of black cock.

Look forward to chatting with hubbies and couples interested in having that first experience and offering guidance along the way.

I am a dominant black man who enjoys sub wives and couples. I truly enjoy couples new to the experience who are looking to have their first experience as I enjoy "walking the wife" along the path to becoming a servant of black cock.

Look forward to chatting with hubbies and couples interested in having that first experience and offering guidance along the way.

New couple here entering into our first experience. Would love all the advice we can get. Scott and Candice

Back