Your Wife/GF ... and Her Friends

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Ever imagine what your woman would be gisting and chattering with her best friends about? Obviously there comes a point when the girls will be holding meetings like those women in 'The View', talking about their sex lives and stuff ... and who knows when your woman would be talking about how tiny your white boi cock is and that she wants something new. And then one of her friends proposes taking on a black lover.

What would you think of such a scenario happening?

Ever imagine what your woman would be gisting and chattering with her best friends about? Obviously there comes a point when the girls will be holding meetings like those women in 'The View', talking about their sex lives and stuff ... and who knows when your woman would be talking about how tiny your white boi cock is and that she wants something new. And then one of her friends proposes taking on a black lover.

What would you think of such a scenario happening?

In my case the Wife wouldn't be talking about me having a small penis, but I definitely see her bringing up the subject of cuckolding me as we have discussed it, she knows she is free to do so, it is only a matter of time before it happens and she already does talk about it with her girlfriends as well as the many other ways in which I serve her.
She even tells women that she has just met that they need to find a man like me that will devote himself to their pleasure, take care of their needs and empower them with the freedom to enjoy themselves as they wish. She also tells men that they need to learn to please their wives and girlfriends as I please her.

These discussions often occur in my presence, so there are many men and women who know that I am devotedly submissive to my Wife and that she is free and available to enjoy sex with anyone as she desires. As of yet, she just hasn't met someone she would enjoy inviting into her bed.

In any case, such a discussion occurring would have less an effect on myself becoming cuckolded than it might on others as I'm sure she has put the idea into many other women's heads. :)

She ought to come up online and drum more of it some others too will learn and catch on.

Back