Your Wedding Night!

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

What won’t most hubbies want to happen on their wedding night? By hubbies, I’m referring to cuck hubbies here, so please don’t get it twisted. What is the one fantasy most fervent in any cuck hubby’s mind: the thought of watching the wife getting fucked on their wedding night . . . with her still in her wedding dress!

Even for those who’re long already married and can’t go back in time to make that dream happen, fear not. You can always schedule something to happen on your upcoming anniversary: Get the wife to rent out a dress and you a tux. Get the bull one, too, and have him be the witness to everything. Have your chastity lock in place, because you’re going to need it afterwards. Rent a car (preferably a limo, if you can), and play with yourself while you watch the bull make out with the wife in the backseat. Drive back to the hotel, and assume your submissive position while you watch the action about to happen!

Hubby’s Confession: TIBBS & Our Wedding Night

This was what happened, as much as I remember it happening.

It was evening in Las Vegas. The city of sin. Kaylie and I had finalized our wedding less than an hour ago. We were presided over by an Elvis Priestley look-alike down by the Strip. Kaylie’s lover and our Black Master called Tibbs was there with us. He’d acted as my best man. He looked splendid in his tux suit while I stood facing Kaylie and we said our vows to each other. I felt an itch inside my pants. My CB 2000 chastity lock was in place and crushing my nuts. Kaylie held the key. She wore it as a necklace.

I’d hired us a limo for the night. We left the church after we’d finished everything and jumped inside and drove to a fast food restaurant to grab something to eat. There were plenty of people inside the place when we arrived there and they all congratulated I and Kaylie as we took our seats; Tibbs took care of our order. He had my wallet with him and he paid for our meal with my credit card.

Normally Kaylie would seat beside him, but for the sake of us finally tying the knot, she sat beside me and I fed her from my meal. She’s a lovely blonde angel. Full lips just like her tits, and a pussy hungry for fucking. I’m nothing but a middle-aged 4-inched cuck boi with nothing to offer except a home and a six-figure paying job. Master Tibbs took care of us, or rather, we both looked up to him for guidance and submission.

We finished our meal and then we trooped out of the place, amidst cheers and handclaps from the customers in the place. Tibbs entered the limo first then I held Kaylie’s wedding dress as she slid inside and then I entered. I told the driver to take us back to the hotel. I pressed a button for the backseat divider to rise, cutting us from the driver.

The city slid past our window. Tibbs popped a bottle of champagne and filled our glasses. He and Kaylie shared a kiss after sipping their *******. Tibbs pushed up her dress to reveal her silk stockings and garter belt and naked pussy. She giggled as he wet his finger with his ******* and slipped it inside her cunt. He looked at me and smiled.

“You see how wet your bitch is, white boi?” he finger-fucked her while he spoke to me. “You see how wet her pussy’s getting?”

I nodded my head. I was mesmerized by what I was seeing him do to my bride. Tibbs knew how to take charge whenever he wanted to. It was so easy for him. I never complained what he wanted of me, and neither did Kaylie. Seeing the way she lounged back and breathed through her lips, I knew she was enjoying it.

Tibbs removed his finger and gave it to her to lick it clean.

For more: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2013/09/your-wedding-night.html

Even better when the hubby is there to watch his wife being subdued . . . And he is too powerless to do another about it!

What won’t most hubbies want to happen on their wedding night? By hubbies, I’m referring to cuck hubbies here, so please don’t get it twisted. What is the one fantasy most fervent in any cuck hubby’s mind: the thought of watching the wife getting fucked on their wedding night . . . with her still in her wedding dress!

Even for those who’re long already married and can’t go back in time to make that dream happen, fear not. You can always schedule something to happen on your upcoming anniversary: Get the wife to rent out a dress and you a tux. Get the bull one, too, and have him be the witness to everything. Have your chastity lock in place, because you’re going to need it afterwards. Rent a car (preferably a limo, if you can), and play with yourself while you watch the bull make out with the wife in the backseat. Drive back to the hotel, and assume your submissive position while you watch the action about to happen!

Hubby’s Confession: TIBBS & Our Wedding Night

This was what happened, as much as I remember it happening.

It was evening in Las Vegas. The city of sin. Kaylie and I had finalized our wedding less than an hour ago. We were presided over by an Elvis Priestley look-alike down by the Strip. Kaylie’s lover and our Black Master called Tibbs was there with us. He’d acted as my best man. He looked splendid in his tux suit while I stood facing Kaylie and we said our vows to each other. I felt an itch inside my pants. My CB 2000 chastity lock was in place and crushing my nuts. Kaylie held the key. She wore it as a necklace.

I’d hired us a limo for the night. We left the church after we’d finished everything and jumped inside and drove to a fast food restaurant to grab something to eat. There were plenty of people inside the place when we arrived there and they all congratulated I and Kaylie as we took our seats; Tibbs took care of our order. He had my wallet with him and he paid for our meal with my credit card.

Normally Kaylie would seat beside him, but for the sake of us finally tying the knot, she sat beside me and I fed her from my meal. She’s a lovely blonde angel. Full lips just like her tits, and a pussy hungry for fucking. I’m nothing but a middle-aged 4-inched cuck boi with nothing to offer except a home and a six-figure paying job. Master Tibbs took care of us, or rather, we both looked up to him for guidance and submission.

We finished our meal and then we trooped out of the place, amidst cheers and handclaps from the customers in the place. Tibbs entered the limo first then I held Kaylie’s wedding dress as she slid inside and then I entered. I told the driver to take us back to the hotel. I pressed a button for the backseat divider to rise, cutting us from the driver.

The city slid past our window. Tibbs popped a bottle of champagne and filled our glasses. He and Kaylie shared a kiss after sipping their *******. Tibbs pushed up her dress to reveal her silk stockings and garter belt and naked pussy. She giggled as he wet his finger with his ******* and slipped it inside her cunt. He looked at me and smiled.

“You see how wet your bitch is, white boi?” he finger-fucked her while he spoke to me. “You see how wet her pussy’s getting?”

I nodded my head. I was mesmerized by what I was seeing him do to my bride. Tibbs knew how to take charge whenever he wanted to. It was so easy for him. I never complained what he wanted of me, and neither did Kaylie. Seeing the way she lounged back and breathed through her lips, I knew she was enjoying it.

Tibbs removed his finger and gave it to her to lick it clean.

For more: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2013/09/your-wedding-night.html
I wish

My wife (ex) and I were already married when she started cuckolding me. But I do have a fantasy about a cuckold wedding. The bride would choose the best man. During the ceremony, in addition to the ring exchange, the bride would also attach a chastity device on the groom. After the ceremony, the bride, groom and best man all go off together. The best man (BBC) would then "consumate" the wedding for the groom. The bride and best man would then spend the rest of the night together in bed. The groom would be required to bring them breakfast in bed in the morning.:)

tumblr_o0xv0irlvq1skd54eo10_1280-jpg.1281378

Make sure her pussy has been stretched good by some hung black bucks on the honeymoon before you stick your little pinkie in to consummate the marriage. That jungle jizz should be your lube during your two pump performance.
Lol honestly they will just consumate it for me. I won't get to have sex with her...I MIGHT be allowed to lick her clean.

Lol honestly they will just consumate it for me. I won't get to have sex with her...I MIGHT be allowed to lick her clean.
Actually, you should stick your pee pee in for legal reasons, that way the marriage is official and she has you by the balls. However, the consummation should be witnessed by others like in olden times. The black studs and some of her close girlfriends should be there to watch you "fuck" your wife.

Actually, you should stick your pee pee in for legal reasons, that way the marriage is official and she has you by the balls. However, the consummation should be witnessed by others like in olden times. The black studs and some of her close girlfriends should be there to watch you "fuck" your wife.
Lol she already told her friends Im a cuck and a faggot.

Back