your thoughts

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
My GF knows she is pretty and that she has a nice bottom and legs but is sensitive about her small breasts. She also sees that a lot of the women bigger cock guys are with are larger women. She is a small girl, a bit shy and lacks confidence. Thought I might post some pics of her for reflection and comment

Attachments

• DSC01680.JPG
    DSC01680.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC01681.JPG
    DSC01681.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC01705.JPG
    DSC01705.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC01707.JPG
    DSC01707.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC01727.JPG
    DSC01727.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 130
My GF knows she is pretty and that she has a nice bottom and legs but is sensitive about her small breasts. She also sees that a lot of the women bigger cock guys are with are larger women. She is a small girl, a bit shy and lacks confidence. Thought I might post some pics of her for reflection and comment
She's beautiful so no need to hold back on abything. Anyone on this site will be happy to fill her up.
I have had women with perky tits and the are still good in pleasing

QUOTEE="kevtat, post: 679225, member: 50069"]My GF knows she is pretty and that she has a nice bottom and legs but is sensitive about her small breasts. She also sees that a lot of the women bigger cock guys are with are larger women. She is a small girl, a bit shy and lacks confidence. Thought I might post some pics of her for reflection and comment[/QUOTE]

Trust me when I say, there's not one black man that would refuse to fuck her. Hell, she's fine as fuck! And if she has any doubt, I'd fuck her senseless and send her home walking differently!

Smaller, petite breasts are now IN, just like shaved pussies ... be glad she's not walking around with 42DDs.
I think she's AWESOME!
She definitely gets MY pic_ThumbsUp.jpg Mac

thanks again.

These are from Tumblr so just online stuff . I am sure they are all over age. The pictures reminded me of her niece so thought it would be ok to post here. I haven't seen her niece naked but they both do walk around scantly dressed

Attachments

• tumblr_ndo4gqpcKW1t0inayo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ndo4gqpcKW1t0inayo1_500.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 111
  • tumblr_ne3urhwXMN1ssooqfo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ne3urhwXMN1ssooqfo1_500.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 116
  • tumblr_ng0kxx5AX21s3ip25o1_500.png
    tumblr_ng0kxx5AX21s3ip25o1_500.png
    556.6 KB · Views: 107
thanks again.

These are from Tumblr so just online stuff . I am sure they are all over age. The pictures reminded me of her niece so thought it would be ok to post here. I haven't seen her niece naked but they both do walk around scantly dressed
Hehe...you are a lucky guy

She's got a perfect figure. I'm an ass man (as I'm sure many guys are) so you don't have to have huge tits to get me interested. As far as being into bigger girls, it's not about the size of the ass, but the shape for me, and hers looks amazing :D

she has an amazing body. looks like she's beautiful too.

Totally hot :) and the niece must look awesome too

Back