your thoughts

My personal preference is for petite women, preferably redheads. I would never object to a woman like her joining the group. I would likely have her ride me cowgirl while we get acquainted. There isn't any way to really determine what she can handle until she handles it. Initially I would place a high value on a bull that is gentle and considerate. After she understands what she can and can't handle then pull out the stops and have some real fun

My GF knows she is pretty and that she has a nice bottom and legs but is sensitive about her small breasts. She also sees that a lot of the women bigger cock guys are with are larger women. She is a small girl, a bit shy and lacks confidence. Thought I might post some pics of her for reflection and comment
I have never been a "tit man" but your GF has the most amazing ass! Please post it on forum under "genderal": "Request to see Awesome White Asses (For Black Men Only) It will be appreciated by everyone.

Looks fine to me. My preference is for petite women. I wouldn't mind tickling her belly button from both sides

My GF knows she is pretty and that she has a nice bottom and legs but is sensitive about her small breasts. She also sees that a lot of the women bigger cock guys are with are larger women. She is a small girl, a bit shy and lacks confidence. Thought I might post some pics of her for reflection and comment
I would love to take care if her needs

Back