Your stories of how you got into cuckolding?

Not the first time you've been cuckolded, but the first time you ever got off on the idea of your girlfriend/wife with a bbc.

Here's
mine. You know how girls get piles of dick pics in their inbox? Well this was a problem for my ex girlfriend, she'd often complain about it to me. Talking about how guys are gross etc. Well one night she asked me to put her phone on the charger because there was an outlet on my side of the bed we were sharing. When she went to sleep, I was still kind of awake and saw her phone flash. It was just a friend of hers shooting her a text, but curiosity got the better of me and I went through her whole inbox and found a moment of hers where she simply gave into temptation. Guy was sending her pics of his awesome fat black cock. They must have been hours of of them sexting and sending nudes. The guy was bent on fucking her throat He was really into throat play, and to my knowledge I don't think she ever was but she still was down with all of it. It went on for a few days till they had made plans to meet up. This had to be months ago at the time so I just kind of accepted that it happened, and since then I've been a cuckold and an addict.

Last edited:
we were at a black friends partying and i noticed when i went to another room and came back she would be showing him her pussy mini skirt no panties. i said i was going to store and she could stay if she wanted she wanted to stay . i drove down block and walked back and peeped through window watching her suck his over10 inch .......

Cuckolding me was easy for her, but in all candor, we never knew it was cuckolding until years later. I was 20 in college; she 18 in high school. We met at a college party, where she was drinking and taken to a bedroom, 3 guys took turns before me. When it was my turn, the first thing I did was french-kiss her, and the taste of cum in her mouth drove me crazy (I had been sucking cock since my early teens.) As I kissed her, she pulled back, gave me a smile, and returned the passionate kiss. I asked to lick her pussy which pleasantly surprised her. She told me later guys did not do that at parties. Our french kiss after she sucked me off without swallowing said it all. I ended up taking her home, her request. We started dating; I introduced her to an older man I had been orally servicing and watched as he easily seduced her.

Not the first time you've been cuckolded, but the first time you ever got off on the idea of your girlfriend/wife with a bbc.

Here's
mine. You know how girls get piles of dick pics in their inbox? Well this was a problem for my ex girlfriend, she'd often complain about it to me. Talking about how guys are gross etc. Well one night she asked me to put her phone on the charger because there was an outlet on my side of the bed we were sharing. When she went to sleep, I was still kind of awake and saw her phone flash. It was just a friend of hers shooting her a text, but curiosity got the better of me and I went through her whole inbox and found a moment of hers where she simply gave into temptation. Guy was sending her pics of his awesome fat black cock. They must have been hours of of them sexting and sending nudes. The guy was bent on fucking her throat He was really into throat play, and to my knowledge I don't think she ever was but she still was down with all of it. It went on for a few days till they had made plans to meet up. This had to be months ago at the time so I just kind of accepted that it happened, and since then I've been a cuckold and an addict.
Tell us more! Did you ever catch her cucking you?

Back