Your Son Caught You Having Sex With BBC

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
What Will You Do If Your Teen Age Son Caught You Having Sex With Black Man? Or If He Found Your Sex Video Having Sex With Many Black Men?
What Will You Do & What Will Be Your Reaction? How To Deal With Such An Incidence?
Will He Forget What He Saw Or Could He Forgive? What Will Be The Consequences Of That On His Future Life?
Let's See Your Input Into This Topic Which Is Expected For All Of Us Married Wives.

bm_from_southjersey

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
What Will You Do If Your Teen Age Son Caught You Having Sex With Black Man? Or If He Found Your Sex Video Having Sex With Many Black Men?
What Will You Do & What Will Be Your Reaction? How To Deal With Such An Incidence?
Will He Forget What He Saw Or Could He Forgive? What Will Be The Consequences Of That On His Future Life?
Let's See Your Input Into This Topic Which Is Expected For All Of Us Married Wives.

I would hope that any women who is engaged in this would be a little more discreet.

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
I have tried to keep this lifestyle a secret but it has slowly become obvious and I had to open up a bit last Christmas. My eldest son now knows a lot of what me and his Dad get up to but it was hard to keep it secret forever- my QoS and BBC tatts, way I've dressed, going out and not coming home till next day, even a guy giving me a lift home next morning. My sons ok with it, as long as his Dad's ok with it. He knows it's a bit of harmless fun! X

Latinalover

Male
Gold Member
I have tried to keep this lifestyle a secret but it has slowly become obvious and I had to open up a bit last Christmas. My eldest son now knows a lot of what me and his Dad get up to but it was hard to keep it secret forever- my QoS and BBC tatts, way I've dressed, going out and not coming home till next day, even a guy giving me a lift home next morning. My sons ok with it, as long as his Dad's ok with it. He knows it's a bit of harmless fun! X
I love you tattoo

Every person is different so how son will react depends on his psychological make up.. When I was baby I saw my mom naked with men other than my father and I was ok with it but when my son saw my wife naked and fucking her lover he developed incestuous feeling towards her mom