your relationship with your wife

My husband and I have a great relationship. He loves me and I love him. I love him most because he loves me enough to allow me to have sex with other men. I will admit that the sharing is a bit one sided. I don't like him to be with others, sexually. Yet, I am very happy that he loves that I have sex with multiple and many men.

My husband loves fucking me with a strap-on and he also enjoys having me use a strap-on on him. It is something we both enjoy. The toy he uses on me is much larger than his penis is, and I prefer my toy to his penis. Luckily my husband prefers using the toy on me to actually having intercourse with me.

Hubby below w/me using a strap-on on him
WC185.jpg
My husband using the strap-on while having intercourse with me
100_9398.JPG
My husband compared to the toy he uses when he and I have intercourse
100_9375.JPG
The toy I use when I fuck my husband is the one to the right of my vibrator
100_9372.JPG
I enjoy the sex I have with my husband, and he and I both agree that actual intercourse is what other men are for.
BC56.jpg
BC78.jpg
WC14.jpg
WC208.jpg

My husband and I have a great relationship. He loves me and I love him. I love him most because he loves me enough to allow me to have sex with other men. I will admit that the sharing is a bit one sided. I don't like him to be with others, sexually. Yet, I am very happy that he loves that I have sex with multiple and many men.

My husband loves fucking me with a strap-on and he also enjoys having me use a strap-on on him. It is something we both enjoy. The toy he uses on me is much larger than his penis is, and I prefer my toy to his penis. Luckily my husband prefers using the toy on me to actually having intercourse with me.

Hubby below w/me using a strap-on on him
View attachment 520431
My husband using the strap-on while having intercourse with me
View attachment 520432
My husband compared to the toy he uses when he and I have intercourse
View attachment 520434
The toy I use when I fuck my husband is the one to the right of my vibrator
View attachment 520440
I enjoy the sex I have with my husband, and he and I both agree that actual intercourse is what other men are for.
View attachment 520447
View attachment 520448
View attachment 520451
View attachment 520454

your husband is 1 lucky man to have a wife like you,wish i was your husband

It goes both ways. It also takes a very special man to allow his wife to have sex with other men. Few men can get beyond their jealous feelings, let alone allow their wife to have sex with another man or other men.
Well to be honest I certainly don't have the jealous thing. I understand 100% that my wife needs bbc and thati am useless to her in tge bedroom. Because of this I certainlytdo not consider myself as special but the fact that she has had lotd of Black boyfriends and then comes home yo me and tells me as well ss allowing me to clean her makes her very special to me and demonstrates how much she loves me.
These women ARE very specialand need to be treated like a queen by us husbands.

Back