Your Interracial Fantasy

What do you fantasize about? (choose as many as you like)

• My wife taking a HUGE black cock for the first time.

Votes: 155 55.2%
  • My wife sucking a big black dick.

Votes: 130 46.3%
  • A black stud eating my wife's pussy and making her cum.

Votes: 64 22.8%
  • My wife kissing a black man.

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • My wife getting a big load in her pussy.

Votes: 121 43.1%
  • Cleaning up my wife's cream pie.

Votes: 70 24.9%
  • My wife banging more than one black stud.

Votes: 134 47.7%
  • Watching my wife fuck a black man.

Votes: 157 55.9%
  • Being humiliated and cuckolded by my wife and her black bull.

Votes: 62 22.1%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 73 26.0%

• Total voters
Many husbands await the day when they'll get to invite a Black Dom to their home, and watch their wife drop on her knees to massage the Black man's cock in their presence.

p
And what a sight it was! And incredibly things got even better! The sight of Edwin between Pam's legs on his knees, his left hand with a grip on her right waist, his massive big black 11 inch intruder in his right hand guiding it to its intended white hot wet horny swollen target was awe inspiring! It was Pam's first ever strange (other than mine that is) cock, albeit black was a super bonus!

dammit that sounds so hot!!!! get that going..... i wish my hubby would let me go with other guys not all the time but im so randy i cant help it!!! id love for a group of guys watch me use my toys on myself too
I would definitely love to watch you using your toys and getting blacked by a Handsome black man

Here is one of the hottest sex sessions your wife will ever have

play a very high risk game.... During a very high risk time of the month when she’s ovulating plan a date with her bull....Explain to both of them that if he makes her come three times before he cums he gets to stay in and cum deep inside her

She’s so focused on the consequences of cumming three times that when she comes twice her mind is racing with the Understanding that he’s going to cums deep inside her if she cums again.

that’s when the husband can start talking and saying honey don’t come he’s going to give you his baby that you two are going to make a baby together..... he’s going to come to deep inside you and your ovulating

her third orgasm is absolutely earth shattering she literally gives up when she can’t take it anymore she’s defeated and Surrenders her body to him knowing what the consequences are about to be ....minutes later he’s releasing his warm very fertile see deep inside her she lays there holding him and realizing they could be making a baby but she’s so defeated and looking at you almost apologetically

you whisper While he’s still sprurting deep your wife ....homey do you want a girl or boy ? Keep asking until she answers ... she will answer then say look into his eyes and tell him that ... believe it or not she does .... it’s amazing

try it

Last edited:
Back