Your first video

Jen2016

Female
A while back I agreed to let my bull video us. When watching the video I have to admit I was completely embarrassed. I made sounds and said things that I do not recall. My bull laughed and said half his turn on was the sounds of my pleasure.

Also, watching myself move it was clear I REEEEAALLLYYYY enjoyed it...

Anyone else feel like that after watching their videos?

The first time I saw a video of me having sex with one of my black lovers I accused my husband of messing
with the video. I would have sworn it wasn't me. The sounds I made, the way I moved my body to accept his
black cock and the things he did to me were almost unbelievable. However watching -the video it made me
realize how much I needed/wanted and enjoyed having sex with black guys. It will certainly open your eyes
to how much of a slut you can be without even realizing it.

Phyliss

The first time I saw a video of me having sex with one of my black lovers I accused my husband of messing
with the video. I would have sworn it wasn't me. The sounds I made, the way I moved my body to accept his
black cock and the things he did to me were almost unbelievable. However watching -the video it made me
realize how much I needed/wanted and enjoyed having sex with black guys. It will certainly open your eyes
to how much of a slut you can be without even realizing it.

Phyliss
Thanks Phyliss...yeah brought out my slut side indeed...

Jen, later after I had left my husband and moved in with my black boyfriend Jamal, I actually made some
amateur interracial sex videos for Jamal. He had a private network that he sold the videos straight to the end
users. Even watching those I would be amazed at some of the things that I would do that I didn't remember
doing. One of the videos was of me with six 18 year old high school ******* from a black school in Dallas. I watched
it every day for a week and just couldn't believe I could do the things I did willingly. It still amazes me and it has
been 10 years since I did it.

Phyliss

A while back I agreed to let my bull video us. When watching the video I have to admit I was completely embarrassed. I made sounds and said things that I do not recall. My bull laughed and said half his turn on was the sounds of my pleasure.

Also, watching myself move it was clear I REEEEAALLLYYYY enjoyed it...

Anyone else feel like that after watching their videos?

Would love to see that video. ☺

Back