YOUR FIRST TIME?

Tell us about the first time you, as a couple, had another man? (Choose more than 1 if necessary)

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
How did the first time as a couple with another man happen for you? Was it planned out or did it just happen out of the blue? If it was planned whose idea was it? Did you have to convince your partner or were they into it? How did the other man react when you invited him to share?

aa.jpg

was at a club with several of our friends when i started flirting with this hot black man..he came over asked for a dance..which i eagerly accepted..we slipped away and we kissed and groped each other he went to my hubby and said we would be back in a bit all the while i was a willing and rerqdy bitch for my bull..i had never done this or thought it would ever happen but it did.. the sex was beyond anything i ever had and i still crave and get my black kings to pleasure me and use me for their pleasure as well

What a beautiful picture, my slut has always fucked black guys on her own, was always her fantasy to fuck black and once she had a chance she went for it!!!!

It was a mutual thing and we were both nervous. Our first time wasn't with a black man, although he did have a big cock. It evolved into black lovers and now that's all we do.

Our first guy wasn't a black man. We were partying and after too much wine my husband started teasing me to kiss this guy I'd been flirting with. It just went from there and he ended up fucking me while my husband watched. Now we usually, but not always, go for black dudes.

Our first guy wasn't a black man. We were partying and after too much wine my husband started teasing me to kiss this guy I'd been flirting with. It just went from there and he ended up fucking me while my husband watched. Now we usually, but not always, go for black dudes.

And your first time with a black man ?

was at a club with several of our friends when i started flirting with this hot black man..he came over asked for a dance..which i eagerly accepted..we slipped away and we kissed and groped each other he went to my hubby and said we would be back in a bit all the while i was a willing and rerqdy bitch for my bull..i had never done this or thought it would ever happen but it did.. the sex was beyond anything i ever had and i still crave and get my black kings to pleasure me and use me for their pleasure as well
thats hot...

What a beautiful picture, my slut has always fucked black guys on her own, was always her fantasy to fuck black and once she had a chance she went for it!!!!
i love the panties you are wearing in your avator..do you know where can i get some like that?

Are there any couples in the NJ/PA area looking for a BBC...inbox me

absoloutely beautiful picture.Nothing like seening a white goddess being impaled by a black stallion.

Back