YOUR FIRST TIME?

Tell us about the first time you, as a couple, had another man? (Choose more than 1 if necessary)

• Total voters
Completely unplanned. I had accompanied my wife to her 10th year high school reunion. After the reunion we went out for drinks with a group of her high school friends. Among the group was Paul, my wife's high school boyfriend. As the night progressed and people started leaving we were eventually left alone with Paul. After a few drinks the conversations flowed a bit more freely and we started talking about our marriage and somehow the conversation turned to our fantasy and how we tried to find someone. Paul became facinated with why I would want to watch another guy fuck my wife and that became the topic of conversation. We ended up hooking up with Paul that night inviting him in for a MFM threesome.

Got off work one night and a buddy mine called me and said his gf wanted a BBC. I didn't believe him until she snatched the phone and ordered me over to fuck her brains out! I had no problem with him watching, he tried to get oral but said he was getting no suction and that she was really enjoying it! She's since been married but I wonder if she still thinks about it?! Lol #iKnowiDo

It was the last year, the first time Axel, our black friend, had sex with us. He had been my wife's boyfriend during 3 years, before me. When I knew her, she was still having a relationship with Axel.
I ever had told my wife, that I would have enjoyed she fucked Axel again, but this time, in front of me. The simple idea of watching my wife fucking with a black guy, turned me crazy of pleasure.
I always begged her to tell me about how had they fucked, when they had their relationship.
Susie told me several times diferent sex experience with him, along their life together.

Our first time was with a black guy, up until then I had never had another man :angel:

We been swinging for a while and were with a warm hearted couple when he invited us to a new year special for Tina. we been with him often and so were excited. on that day... his wife got her naked, put on the makeup and she wore just the heels.... Tina was blinfolded and i was told that a friend of theirs would do her in the other room. His wife then took her and "gifted" her as a new year present to their friend. took off her blinds.. Tina was shocked to be sitting naked in the lap of black man. He did her real hard and she loved it a lot... thats how it started..i kisses

I first started having fantasies about a black man screwing a white woman from my early teens. When I married, and by the way, my wife was a virgin in every sense of the word, one of a very very few I guess, my fantasy carried over to the bedroom. Initially with much repulsion by my wife. Eventually I managed to convince her that there was no harm in sharing a little fantasy from time to time. After a number of years of marriage, and much friendly persuasion I might add, my wife got into this fantasy such that she would often bring it up with comments like; "Would you like to see a black guy do it to me now?!" "You bet your pretty white pussy, I would!" That led to her eventually saying: "If the right guy ever came along I might!" The just about two years ago I had to go on a convention so we planned it such that we would combine this with an extra weeks vacation. We would save 100% of the air fare this way, so there was a big financial for us, and that was a big incentive. We arrive about mid-afternoon and that evening they held a "get-to-know-you" cocktail party. The huge room was almost filled with people that night when I heard my name called in a rather loud voice. It was a very old friend of mine from my university years and whom I hadn't seen or spoken to in over nine years. He came over put his arms around and almost crushed me to death. I'm 5 ft 11ins, Edwin is 6ft 7inches and built like a Hulk Hogan! Of course he is black. When I regained my breath, I introduced him to my wife! Edwin almost turned white with envy. I neglected to add, my wife is 5ft 10ins. tall, weighs 135 lbs and does a lot of modeling, primarily in the European market. And yes, she's a natural blond. No joking! Any, to cut to the chase, we spent most of that evening with Edwin and a few very close friends. That night I was feeling no pain and, as the wife was more than willing, we were making out. During the secession I asked my old stand-by question, and she responded by saying, "Who? Edwin!" I truly knew then that here was my opportunity to witness the potential of my fantasy finally being fulfilled. The following night we had agreed to meet, have dinner and go bar hopping, which we did. Afterwards, long after too much food, *******, dancing and frolicking, we all ended up back at our suite at the hotel. Before the night had ended, Edwin was into my wife "balls deep" as they say. I knew he was well endowed, but never ever witnessed him with an erection. My wife sometime during their eight hour soiree, measured it at almost 12 inches and over 8 ins. in circumference. Edwin initially had difficulty getting it in her, but I must add, was a real gentleman and handled the situation superbly, taking his time and gently stretching her wanton wet pussy with every gentle stroke. She eventually took it all the way to its balls! The sight of him doing my wife far exceeded my wildest fantasies! It was awesome. He rode her bareback, and blew his cum in her several times throughout that night. For the more curious: Yes, he chewed her into several orgasms. Yes, she sucked his cock like she never ever sucked mine! She even swallowed his cum, even liked his cock clean ao as to savor every droplet. That was something she had never done for me! The wife's poor pussy was sore for days. I guess the fact that he took her four nights in a row would also account for that. In conclusion, my wife loved it, I loved and Edwin has been smiling ever since! And why would he not. Other than myself, Edwin was the first strange cock she ever had! The fact that it was huge and black was a real bonus for all concerned!

The first time I had another man after meeting my current hubby was about a week after we had met. He was very open with me right off. The other guy was a black guy he worked with who was a real player. I had gone to meet hubby for lunch when we brought it up to his co-worker. That night his co-worker came over and spent the night with us. I had been with black men before, but it was the first time I had ever had a b/f watch me with anyone.

To me it was exciting. Considering that my hubby-to be was the smallest cocked man I had ever been with, it was nice to be with another man who was more than 3 times his size. Before meeting my hubby, I hadn't had sex in almost 6 months. After having his co-worker that night, it was really nice that following weekend that my hubby-to be planned and had me gang banged by 8 men he had found on Craigslist. The following evening 5 of the 8 men who gang banged me came back and did me again.

It was after the second gang bang that we knew that was what we both wanted, often.

in hedo 2
a black guy chatted me up over a few day teasing me and i was so hot for him to fuck me i just had to have him
i did and i loved it
hubby also enjoyed watching
he knew from that day on!!! he was my cuckold

Husband here.

I recall the first time I watched like it was yesterday.

She had slept with him once already without me present. I convinced her to do it after years of trying. She refused to meet with any strangers, but was ok with it being someone she knew.

His name is Greg, and they worked together. She mentioned that he was often flirtatious, so I told her to flirt back. It worked, and he asked her out.

I waited at home while they were on their date. Greg did not know that I knew of them and approved.

Anyways, the date went well. I asked her if I could watch the next time. She said no. She said that she'd be too embarrassed.

I eventually let Greg on that I knew and got him on board with me watching. He then got her on board with the idea too.

We invited him over one night, and they sat together on the couch. They were nervous, and so was I.

We talked and had a few drinks and then were all loosened up. Greg asked how we should do this. I told him to have his way with my wife.

He did not need to be told again. They started to kiss. That was my favorite part! The seemed to melt into one as they made out.

She was his, and he was hers.

They stripped and she lay on the edge of the couch. Greg was huge, and rock hard!

This was it. Greg was a moment away......inches away from entering my wife's open, willing, and fertile pussy.

She looked at me and I gave her a smile of approval.

She spread her lips apart and the tip of his cut cock touched them.

I saw her lips swallow him as he thrust in slowly.

The "ahhh" from my wife was a beautiful sound.

He pulled all the way back, and then in again.

It only took a few strokes before he was glistening with her juices.

She looked amazing as I watched her orgasm.

They switched to reverse cowgirl.

He lasted a long time, but finally, he grunted, and let loose. He spurted deep inside her married pussy.

I was in awe.

He was still inside of her and they made out again. He thanked me for being such a cool husband to allow this. I pointed to my small penis and told him that was the reason.

He said it's all good.

I asked her if I could eat her out and she freaked. No way she said. His cum is in there, that is nasty!
I convinced her to let me and she did. She did not like it though. She told Greg "what a crazy husband I have".

They cleaned up and he left.

I will never forget the sights, sounds, and scents of that night, ever!

Back