Your first cuckold experience ?

My first experience was with my Ex girlfriend, In the beginning we had sex all the time, but after a few months she wasn't that interested in me, And when we talked about it she told me that the sex was boring, But orally I was great... So since that day I satisfied her orally, And my self by jerking off... I also noticed that she looked at the Black men in are neighborhood, and I must admit that it turned me on!!!... She became more, and more mean and eventually we broke up... I still miss her and cant stop fantasize about serving her and a bunch of Black men.

First experience was with my high school sweetheart, who I was foolish enough to break up with and even more foolish to think I could win her back after she had started seeing other men, one of whom she became serious about and told me in no uncertain terms that if I didn't like it, I could get lost.

It took quite a while before I realized she was letting me stick around and leading me on as "pay back" for dumping her previously and that her new guy was instigating it as he was a sadistic prick. The unfortunate thing is that I not only became used to their cruel treatment, but actually began to crave the humiliation.

Eventually, she realized what an ass her boyfriend was and began to feel sorry for treating me as she was. They split up and I had hoped she would take me back, but it was over for us as well as she didn't want the submissive cuckold I had become.

My girlfriend at the time went out with her friends and I went out with mine. Later that night I got a booty call but I was to ******* to drive over.. So, she said if you are not coming over I will have to find someone else. As her slap in the face she left her phone on so I could hear.
To my surprise I was not mad but very turned on! I think I jacked off 10 times that night.

The other time was with the same girl. I went out with the guys because we got in a fight. The next morning I went over to her place. She was still laying in bed. So with a few hugs and kisses. I thought I would go down on her but to my surprise she would not let me. She was trying not to let me make a move but I kind of ****** my way in her. When I did she was so slippery wet! Something I have never felt before. At the time I thought she was just super wet until months later we were in another fight she told me she fucked a guy that night.

I tried to get back w an ex when she was coming back into town to visit her girl friends. So, those girls let me know she was only coming to hang out with them and their bfs, and that, btw, she was dating a man now. One who didn't have a short pencil-dick.

I tried to get back w an ex when she was coming back into town to visit her girl friends. So, those girls let me know she was only coming to hang out with them and their bfs, and that, btw, she was dating a man now. One who didn't have a short pencil-dick.
?? Is it me? sorry don't understand.

?? Is it me? sorry don't understand.
I tried to hook up with an ex; her friends let me know she had already told them she'd never go back to me because me penis is tiny. The girls she grew up with told me so she could ignore me, and they could make fun of me by letting me know when my name came up all the girls giggled because they knew I had a short dick. My name meant boy with a baby-dick. Everybody knew.

Here is a strange cuckold experience I read about. I am not into the cuckold scene...but this struck me as hot in the most depraved way....I thought this bull was going into involve the mom ...
https://www.***THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***/threads/took-his-girl-but-how-to-cuck-him.35038/

My first cuckold experience was in college though I didnt quite know it at the time. I suspected something was going on but it wasnt until a few years later I found out for sure. My girlfriend had been a virgin until we had sex about 7 months into dating. The next year, her roommate move out of the dorm leaving her next door suitemate sharing a bathroom with her (connecting their rooms). Angie - (a very attractive little blonde), the suitemate started hanging around with a black student. I asked my GF were they dating and she said no, just friends but he seemed to always be over there. But he was a nice well built guy and very friendly to me.

The dorm they stayed in didnt allow guys after 11pm but often we stayed over anyway. It was a real common practice. One night I got up to use the bathroom and when I opened the door there was the guy standing there buck naked and through the doorway I saw Angie the suitemate laying on the bed, also naked. I had never seen her nude .. just t-shirts when she was running round the suite going to bed - wow, she was hot.

I didnt want to tell my GF I had seen her suitemate naked so I kept it to myself but after that night Angie would often smile around me.

Sex between my GF and I seem to wane more and more till there seemed to always be a reason we couldnt get together and she always seemed to be late for our dates or needed to get back to the dorm. It was later that year when we simply drifted too far apart and then broke up. I'd see the three of them on campus but really didnt think much of it.

It was really about 15 years later tailgaiting at another schools ballgame - I was with a group of folks and I told them where I went to college. One of the women said she did too and then we narrowed down at the same time. I started naming people I knew and I named my GF tho I didnt say we were together.

Thats when she lowered the boom and said yea, she was on my hall. She and her suitemate were both seeing this black guy and her BF didnt know anything about it. Later they simply shared a room together. Ive often wondered did that girl notice the expression that had to be on my face? It all made sense.

Truth is - had I known it at the time I would have been angry and humiliated. I cannot even imagine how I would have confronted her. But years later, I would lay in bed jacking off to fantasies I had of the three of them, My GF was pretty but Angie was a knockout. Damn, I get hard now just thinking about what I did see and to think that was going on while I dated her. But the truth is - while I knew things were different - I had no idea I was being cucked. But those three sure did.

My first experience was with my Ex girlfriend, In the beginning we had sex all the time, but after a few months she wasn't that interested in me, And when we talked about it she told me that the sex was boring, But orally I was great... So since that day I satisfied her orally, And my self by jerking off... I also noticed that she looked at the Black men in are neighborhood, and I must admit that it turned me on!!!... She became more, and more mean and eventually we broke up... I still miss her and cant stop fantasize about serving her and a bunch of Black men.
Our first was with a white guy.
He was responsible for getting the Mrs interested in an extramarital affair and me into going along with it when I caught them in the planning stages. He turned out to be a total bust in the bedroom but it turned this hub who had never considered watching his lovely wife with another man into an enthusiastic enabler.

Back