Your first BBC experience are you long time veteran or rookie ?

We had a good run of about 10 years over 40 BBC. No longer together. I retire May 31st, moving to FL and will seek another relationship where she is open to being shared with BBC.
Wow yeah you guys did have a good run 10 yrs over 40 bbc man you should write a book I'm there are a lot of people who would love to read it myself included , the stories you could tell huh ? Well good luck with your move to FL. And I hope you find what you're looking for..

Wow yeah you guys did have a good run 10 yrs over 40 bbc man you should write a book I'm there are a lot of people who would love to read it myself included , the stories you could tell huh ? Well good luck with your move to FL. And I hope you find what you're looking for..
Thank you. And yes I could tell some stories. At this point of my life I am going to be straight up from the beginning. "So what do you think about being in a relationship where I like to watch you fuck BBC?" Answer Yes then we have a chance, Answer no then I'm not your guy.:sex:

Honestly first times was anything special it was intimidating and I wasn’t experienced and he was more experienced than I knew and looking back I wish I had waited until I was more experienced and married because it might have gone differently and been sexier than it was. But I’d rather just grow and learn now as well the first ones not the most important ??‍♀️?

Thank you. And yes I could tell some stories. At this point of my life I am going to be straight up from the beginning. "So what do you think about being in a relationship where I like to watch you fuck BBC?" Answer Yes then we have a chance, Answer no then I'm not your guy.:sex:
You're welcome and I think you'll gonna do just fine finding another bbc play mate and just on the strength that you're going to be straight up front with what you're looking for makes it even better good luck dude and keep me posted ?

I have been black but only in my fantasies and dreams. I wold realy like for a black cock to come to my house and use my holes but unfortunately I live in country that you cant find BBCs. The only one you se are tourist and verry verry rare like one onece a year.
Love to cum deep inside you with your husband watching me on your body.

Long time veteran here 55 and still going strong down here in Clevedon near Bristol

I was at Brize Norton from my marriage in 1985 until my ex husbands posting away in late 1988 I met my conversion to the dark side in Jan 1986 I lived in a married quarter second floor flat in Stanmore Crescent. I was struggling carrying my shopping home one cold January Saturday morning whilst my husband was away on a long exercise in Norway when a American Adonis spotted me struggling, he offered to help and I offered him a cup of tea! So very British lol

I never made that tea, and the people in the flat below must have wondered what I was doing dragging that kitchen table across the floor so violently, couple that with my exctasy/pain screams that must have thought there was a ******* going on lol,,,,, no looking back from there!

He was an American military policeman and would often work nights and lived i a block of flats nearby. In the same block as me there was a hairdressers set up in one of the flats. The girls in there sussed what was going on by seeing my husband leave for his work on the base after lunch then would see me some 20 mins later mincing round to my lovers all high heels and no knickers lol

Sadly he returned to the US about 15 later but I continued enjoying the pleasures of the local guys
I hooked up with a WRAF who enjoyed the same things as me would love to know what happened to her

Last edited:
First time was about 6 years ago.Id like to think im vet in the making.Havent had a lot but had 2 that fucked me at least once every month and a half.For the ;ast 2 years or so ive only got together with 1 amazing bull.Id love to be gangbanged and I want to have bbc the night before my wedding,he walks me down the isle dripping his seed down my leg.he then fucks me on my wedding night and gives me to my new husband cuck all used .making so he cant come close to feeling me.I used to cum here n there from my fiancé but since my new bull,He cant make me cum no matter what he does

Married in June 3, 1986, wife had been 100% faithful until early 2007, we are coming up on 15 years of her being a total slut for cock. I had been talking with her working any and every angle I could think of to watch her fuck someone else. When she finally agreed after years of asking, a black man was out of the questions. I had to take what I could get figuring if she did it, liked it and kept at it, that would eventually happen and when she agreed to begin with, to fuck someone else and let me watch, she was ******* but we made a firm promise i upheld her to. When it finally happened, that first strange cock, completely changed her, I guess she forgot how good sex with someone new or different could be. That first good experience made BBC possible. By the end of 2007 we had already started to evolve to more BBC lifestyle as it only took a few more months of her fucking white guys to agree to try black. Once we got that first taste of BBC, outside of 1 white guy who was well hung, the others had almost all been about like me, that is, hung like the majority of us whites. By mid to late 2008, she went BBC crazy and fucked hundreds of black guys over the next 5 years or so before scaling back quantity for quality and reliability. Other than me, I can hardly ever remember the last white guys she fucked, it’s been so long ago.….She is for sure a veteran of BBC and as long as she can fuck and they’ll fuck her back, BBC‘s will be a part of our sex life until we can’t have sex any longer. She’s even told me, if something ever happened to us, no way she could give up black cock so she said she’d just date around fuck black guys, not sure if she’d ever waste time with another white guy if something ever happened to us.

Back