Your first BBC experience are you long time veteran or rookie ?

My first time was a huge black guy i met in a club while partying with girlfriends in Vegas. I went back to his room and omg it was the first time id seen a 10 inch cock. It was amazing! I sucked on it like the pro i am ;) and it was the first time i have ever had an orgasm that hard! Fuck it was so good. :).

My first time was a huge black guy i met in a club while partying with girlfriends in Vegas. I went back to his room and omg it was the first time id seen a 10 inch cock. It was amazing! I sucked on it like the pro i am ;) and it was the first time i have ever had an orgasm that hard! Fuck is was so good. :).
U a pro huh

My first time was a huge black guy i met in a club while partying with girlfriends in Vegas. I went back to his room and omg it was the first time id seen a 10 inch cock. It was amazing! I sucked on it like the pro i am ;) and it was the first time i have ever had an orgasm that hard! Fuck it was so good. :).
thnx for sharing Katie my luv , have there be more BBC since then ( how long ago was that first time ) ?

Did any of your gf’s hook up with bbc too? Share the love!

Well for me you've had more than two different bbc's ( you like black dick ) more than two years enjoying it !! I'd say vet for sure :mstickle::blackgrimace: thnx luv.

Back