Your first BBC experience are you long time veteran or rookie ?

OVER 20 YEARS IN THE IR LIFESTYLE.....OVER 100 DIFFERENT BLACK MEN.......LONG TIME VETERAN!!!!! 10 PLUS!!!!!!!!
OVER 20 YEARS IN THE IR LIFESTYLE.....OVER 100 DIFFERENT BLACK MEN.......LONG TIME VETERAN!!!!! 10 PLUS!!!!!!!!
Nice !! 20 yrs in , Over 100 different black men , yea your name will be Immortalized in the IR community for sure lol ?

Over 10 + years with Black men and over 20 years in the lifestyle. Black only now and lovin it.
[/QUO
And how was it ? 1 been a bummer and 10 being fucking awesome !!View attachment 2490491
Hey ladies , just want to add that I was off today so I decided to keep my phone alert on so I could catch some of the comments and reply to them as they came in and I gotta say I was and I am still pleased with the comments , but to you 10-20 plus veterans you gals are fucking goddesses !! ? And to the up and cumming you gals rock too ? IR life style kicks ass love it.

My wife lost her virginity to a young bf from Senegal, and after that went on to date around 15 African males, mainly from Senegal, Somalia and a few Moari men as well, until around 22yo, which was when she finally fucked a white guy. The funny thing, as she's got older, and you reminisce over your youth, same with your favourite music, concerts etc. black men now have a very sentimental spot sexually with her. So rather than the excitement of being with a dark skinned male, for her she says she gets to relive her rebellious/ promiscuous youth, and her memory of trying to upset her very racist ******* still appeals to her to this day.

Back