Your Favourite Place to Cum

Where is your favorite place to cum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The white females that have a black man cum in that white pussy instantly looks and feels more like a real woman that has just been provided with and accepted the power injection they can only receive from the black man.

oh yeah OSD. and whitegirls now are very proud to brag to their gfs about the black stud she just fucked and made him ejaculate. Its so hot how whitegirls huddle and tell how the black guy emptied his balls in her and told her that she was the best piece of ass he ever had

i love feeling black cock throbbing and unloading its cum deep in my pussy then keeping the spunk up me all day at work knowing its dripping in my knickers ummm

ie never managed to get a black cock up my arse as im really tight, no matter how ive tried cos i love getting cum pumped up my arse loads!

i love feeling black cock throbbing and unloading its cum deep in my pussy then keeping the spunk up me all day at work knowing its dripping in my knickers ummm

ie never managed to get a black cock up my arse as im really tight, no matter how ive tried cos i love getting cum pumped up my arse loads!

I would love to open you up and drop a load in your arse baby!

Depends on what position I'm in, but the face and tits are all mine. But I love when she's giving head and she feels the cum coming and sucks it right out, makes me hard again

Back