Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Foreply.jpg

I got the idea of this posting from a cuck hubby's question elsewhere:

I know we all love watching our wives fucked by another man but what is actually your favorite moment ? Myself I love the moment when the black bull & my wife are sitting on the couch. His arm goes around her and he leans over to kiss her. I see her lean towards him and her mouth parts, their lips meet, his tongue enters her mouth, their bodies blend together. At that moment, sort of her moment of surrender, he knows he's going to fuck her and I know also !! Their kiss grows harder and his hand moves over her blouse, feeling her titties as she totally submits to him. I love watching them kissing and him playing with her bare titties very much also. Seeing a black man's hands on my wife's naked titties is such a turn on !! That moment seems to bring an extra spark of excitement to me. Although we all knew what was going to happen in the end that moment of surrender turns me on the most.

I'd like to know which is your favorite cuckolding moment.

http://mastershango.com/public-polls/whats-your-favourite-cuckolding-moment/

A love/hat moment really when I pushed aside the curtain to look into a room and see my suspicions confirmed with my wife being humped doggy style by aan older heavy bodied middle aged black man and when he turned to see who was at the window I saw that long thick cock slide wetly out of my wife...it just seemed to keep on sliding out of her as though it had no end.
I can still recall the moment very vividly including the glazed out of it expression on my wife's face

Two moments come to mind immediately. First was when we went to visit my steady for the weekend and he was so pumped up by the time I got there that he f*d me in front of the picture window while my husband was unloading and parking our car. So intense....it's nice to be really wanted!

The second was with the same bull and we had been at it for a couple hours when he decided we should take a break and get something to eat. He told me I could only where one item of clothing plus my shoes and I had brought nothing but slutty outfits as I thought we would just be hanging out at his house. I put on my one dress that covered my pussy but it was so short and my pussy was so wet from the workout he had already given me and this restaurant was quite upscale. He sat across a glass top table from me and told me to pull up my dress so he could see my pussy and to leave it there. I was so embarrassed but so excited at the same time. The poor waitress was blushing as she took our orders. I went to the bathroom to try to get myself together (my pussy was sooooo wet) and when I came back he had me move to his side of the table. The rest of the dinner he played felt up my thighs and pussy while insisting I keep everything open for his easy access. My husband could not believe how I was behaving in public. After we finished eating and was waiting for the valet to bring up the car we started making out...my husband didn't think his car would ever get there lol. The bull then made a big show of me getting in the backseat with him in front front of the valet. He then told my husband to drive around town until we were done f*cking. Best ride ever!

View attachment 158661

http://mastershango.com/public-polls/whats-your-favourite-cuckolding-moment/[/quote] The first time i 3-way 69 under my wife and i licked her pussy and her bulls 10'' long x 6.5'' around black uncircumcised shaft as he long cocked her and he slipped his cock out of her gapped open married pussy and slipped it into my mouth and he came in my mouth not her pussy!! his balls were slapping my forhead as he pumped my mouth full of his black cum!

Two moments come to mind immediately. First was when we went to visit my steady for the weekend and he was so pumped up by the time I got there that he f*d me in front of the picture window while my husband was unloading and parking our car. So intense....it's nice to be really wanted!

The second was with the same bull and we had been at it for a couple hours when he decided we should take a break and get something to eat. He told me I could only where one item of clothing plus my shoes and I had brought nothing but slutty outfits as I thought we would just be hanging out at his house. I put on my one dress that covered my pussy but it was so short and my pussy was so wet from the workout he had already given me and this restaurant was quite upscale. He sat across a glass top table from me and told me to pull up my dress so he could see my pussy and to leave it there. I was so embarrassed but so excited at the same time. The poor waitress was blushing as she took our orders. I went to the bathroom to try to get myself together (my pussy was sooooo wet) and when I came back he had me move to his side of the table. The rest of the dinner he played felt up my thighs and pussy while insisting I keep everything open for his easy access. My husband could not believe how I was behaving in public. After we finished eating and was waiting for the valet to bring up the car we started making out...my husband didn't think his car would ever get there lol. The bull then made a big show of me getting in the backseat with him in front front of the valet. He then told my husband to drive around town until we were done f*cking. Best ride ever!

I did that to a couple once: riding around in a car while the wife and I fucked in the backseat.

2 that really stand out for me are.

1. the first black bull we had to stay at our home had arrived and after 10 minutes of small talk he started making out with my wife right in front of me, then she dragged him upstairs and said to me wait ten minutes before you come up, well after about 5 minutes i went up into the bedroom, and he was naked stood with my wife on her knees with his thick cock nearly all the way down her throat, she looked stunning in amazing underwear with 8" of black cock in her mouth.

2. our most recent bull had fucked my wife on 3 different weekends before i was allowed to watch, we turned up at his and all sat around to watch a movie, me on a chair and them on the sofa. after 20 minutes i turned to see them kissing very passionately and she started un buttoning his flies, and released the thickest cock i had ever seen 10" and thicker than a can of red bull. she looked me in the eyes then started to greedily gobble his cock.

During a threesome with my wife's ex-boyfriend, my wife was sucking her ex-boyfriend's cock and then turned to suck my cock but before she started sucking my cock she kissed me. He hadn't cum in her mouth but I found it extremely erotic kissing her after she had another guy's cock in her mouth.

My favorite moment so far was being under my wife licking her pussy while her bf fucked her from behind. I was so close seeing it go in and out I could even feel wetness splashing my face. He of course took his dick out and put it on my tongue and I licked a dick (and sucked his head) for the first time ever... He came inside her and when he pulled out a couple drips landed in my mouth. I didn't clean her that time, but would like to try that again.

View attachment 158661

http://mastershango.com/public-polls/whats-your-favourite-cuckolding-moment/
The interracial couple kissing, is the key to my favourite moment. That is to see the white sluts legs , slowly but surely start to spread and then stay wide apart. Thus giving her black lover the free and full access to her eager white pussy

Her first BBC's. We went to Vegas to renew our vows and she knew she wanted BBC but she was still nervous about it and unsure. Met up with a pair of black men and ended up never leaving the hotel the rest of the weekend.
She went from not knowing if she was going to do it at all to worshiping black cock and cum and saying I would never fuck her again.
The guys were telling her how nasty white dick and cum was and she converted, leaving her gaped and full of seed and set the tone for the way she is today.

Back