Your favorite position to fuck or to be fucked

Doesn't need two people for that. I can fuck your pussy and lick your clit at the same time :)

Showing off when on a solo date is cool, but when you are with a couple, if you don't leave something for the cuckold to do, they get whiny and sulk all night. ;)

If you ask nicely, he might let you suck his dick. He's a very generous man lol

That's nice to know, but I am "Wife's Pleasure Centric", and while I would certainly suck his dick if it were something my Wife and he wanted me to do for their entertainment, I would much prefer to munch my Honey's "pot" while he was giving it a good stirring. :D

My wife ever says me Doggy position turns her on a lot. But that's not my favourite position. I prefer missionary or woman on top position due I feel more sensibility with them. Susie and me had made it in doggy just four times and I could make her cum once in that position.
But I ever remember, when she told me about her black boyfriend Axel fucking her in standing doggy style, in the middle of their room, with Susie reclined over the clothier's door. She told me they had not been able to reach the bed due their excitation.
That's why, the second time we dated with Axel in our home, I asked them to fuck in that way.
18.jpg15.jpg8.2jpg.jpg11.jpgAxel and Susie.jpg19.jpg
Their fuck was widly. After the penetration, Axel held my wife's boobs and shaked his hips in circles making my wife move her own hips in the same way, while his beautiful black cock went and came from my wife's pussy.
Susie's orgasms appeared soon. Really we don't know how many times Susie cummed, due they were one after the other. The only thing that Axel didn't make her, was bite her neck like some animals use to do during copulation.

Mine depends on the size and shape of the cock. If it curves up, I prefer a good pounding from behind. But, if its long enough, my ultimate favorite is on my back, with my legs over his shoulders. That way his size and length can be fully appreciated. I can also control my tightness better that way as well.

Back