your favorite name

My given name, babe, hun, beautiful, sexy. Any of those would be fine. I seem to be one of the few females on here who isn't into the name calling. Any guy who calls me slut, whore, or any of those names won't get ANYWHERE with me.

Not all women get into that.

I seem to be one of the few females on here who isn't into the name calling. Any guy who calls me slut, whore, or any of those names won't get ANYWHERE with me.

Not all women get into that.

Well said, Mari ... I mentioned that in another post just yesterday. If a guy was to call my wife a "ho" ... a term that seems to be tossed around so loosely and freely ... that guy would instantly get a knuckle sandwish from her.
A lot of these guys here have absolutely no respect for women. To them its got to be about humiliation & domination ... beats me what happened with simple one-on-one sexual relationships. Mac

Well said, Mari ... I mentioned that in another post just yesterday. If a guy was to call my wife a "ho" ... a term that seems to be tossed around so loosely and freely ... that guy would instantly get a knuckle sandwish from her.
A lot of these guys here have absolutely no respect for women. To them its got to be about humiliation & domination ... beats me what happened with simple one-on-one sexual relationships. Mac
Thanks, Mac! It's always nice to get affirmation. Based on some of the threads on here, I sometimes feel like I'm the only one, so I always appreciate hearing that I'm not.

We all know your BBC sluts.....but what do you like to hear from your bull that makes you wet!
it seems my post has been miss understood...its simply to hear what name brings you to that point...nothing more...each person is an individual and has their preference

it seems my post has been miss understood...its simply to hear what name brings you to that point...nothing more...each person is an individual and has their preference
Well, it does set a certain tone when you start off your post calling us sluts.

But very few females on here will come right out and say that they don't want to be called names. That's why I've always felt I was in the minority.

A friend of mine just made a great little iPad movie of me giving him head, and I think the audio is even hotter than the video, because he calls me soooo many different things, from babe and beautiful to slut and hot little bitch, gorgeous girl and my given name, all while he feeds me and stuffs my mouth with his giant black dick.

A friend of mine just made a great little iPad movie of me giving him head, and I think the audio is even hotter than the video, because he calls me soooo many different things, from babe and beautiful to slut and hot little bitch, gorgeous girl and my given name, all while he feeds me and stuffs my mouth with his giant black dick.
sounds like a good video to watch

Back