Your dick is replaceable.

After massaging her beautiful body, I dove down between her legs and went to work with my tounge. She lays back, eyes closed, enjoying the sensations. She grabs her favorite vibrator from the bedside table and let's me know she is ready to suck my dick. I scoot up next to her head and she happily takes my dick into her mouth while she goes to work with her vibrator. I can tell from her moans when she is ready, and slip inside.

I cannot seem to find any type of groove and due to our booze filled afternoon, I struggle to stay hard. I'm also struggling to not bust on the spot before she can cum. There is no rhythm or groove tonight and I am barely able to hang on long enough for her to cum.

We have been together long enough that nights like tonight aren't a big deal. As I roll off onto my back, we laugh and I apologize for my clumsy efforts. She laughs some more and reminds me that my dick doesn't factor in too much to her pleasure. It's all about her vibrator! At this moment, I wish we had a special friend, black or white, packing a big thick dick to fuck her first. Then she could remind me that my dick doesn't factor in too much to her pleasure, it's all about his dick!

Back