Your cuckolds preference?

Dream Hubby

Couple
My husband and I are working our way towards cuckolding him more and more. What I would like to know is from the cuckolds here. For your wife's first BBC, do you dream about a young hung BBC or do you dream of a mature seductive BBC?

If you really care about a 'cuckold's' preference, not that I can imagine why you would be, shouldn't you be asking the one to whom it might actually matter for you- your own?

Most of us are just happy for our Ladies if they find someone that THEY find attractive enough to want to be sexual with.

My Wife/Mistress used to ask me if I thought this guy or that was attractive and would it excite me if she brought him home to fuck and I always answered that it didn't matter because it wasn't me that he was going to be fucking. She would then tell me that I might end up having to suck his dick for her (she doesn't suck dick), so he should be attractive to me as well, to which I replied that it still didn't matter because a dick is a dick as far as I was concerned, but she was the one that needed to be happy with what it was attached to.

Both, her regular bull is in his twenties, imaginative, hung, muscular, & a multiple cummer. Her occasional bull, a work colleague, is an all night man in his forties, I'm told they both give her what she wants in different ways....

For your wife's first BBC, do you dream about a young hung BBC or do you dream of a mature seductive BBC?

I agree with a couple of the responses you have been given already. Its important that the cuckold experience be a "good experience" for the both of you. Obviously, you're doing this to add excitement and fun to your marriage, or you wouldn't really care for this forum's response. As the male spouse to our marriage, I could care less what color or how big the guy's dick is as long as my wife is getting a good experience from it, and the guy's respectful. We look at all our outside relationships ( M's, F's, and couples) based upon compatibility. So this means we're probably not going to be interested in instantaneous sex.
But trying to respond to the 2 choices you provide, I'd love seeing my wife taken by a very muscular, well hung, young stud ... and I'm almost 100% sure she'd want a more mature acting, physically fit, professional type guy.

Last edited:
I agree with a couple of the responses you have been given already. Its important that the cuckold experience be a "good experience" for the both of you. Obviously, you're doing this to add excitement and fun to your marriage, or you wouldn't really care for this forum's response. As the male spouse to our marriage, I could care less what color or how big the guy's dick is as long as my wife is getting a good experience from it, and the guy's respectful. We look at all our outside relationships ( M's, F's, and couples) based upon compatibility. So this means we're probably not going to be interested in instantaneous sex.
But trying to respond to the 2 choices you provide, I'd love seeing my wife taken by a very muscular, well hung, young stud ... and I'm almost 100% sure she'd want a more mature acting, physically fit, professional type guy.

Very insiteful.

It is when the bull and lady have mutual attraction and desire. Can be any age. First time out for any lady who has not had a big cock or large toy to a least practice is to get an experienced bull who is patient to get her soaking wet and work his cock in slow. If he sees cucky's penis he has an idea of how easy he has to go which was pretty slow in my experience. The first time is usually not the best for either, but second time look out. Once she is broken in it is really on.

My second wife had been having a relationship with a black guy since college and continued it even after we were married so I know she is attracted to large mature black men. Yet she always seems to enjoy the attention of young tall black men when we are out.

Though certainly not absolute, we tend to prefer older men(though more "aggressive" than "seductive"). I think the age adds nicely to the feeling of their dominance.

I think in my wifes case their physical size had a lot to do with it she tutored both college football players and basketball players guys who were much larger than most men white or black. I have noticed how my wife is dwarfed or even overwhelmed by their size. I think this just makes it easier being mature knowing she is going to give into them completely without him having to ******* the issue or even demanding her to have sex.

My husband and I are working our way towards cuckolding him more and more. What I would like to know is from the cuckolds here. For your wife's first BBC, do you dream about a young hung BBC or do you dream of a mature seductive BBC?
In our case, our black friend was 8 years older than us.

Back