Your Cuckold-type of Fear

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
A question for the white hubbies and cuckold wannabees in here: Tell me what was/is your deepest fear you have of this lifestyle.

Is it you suggesting it to your spouse, or you gradually coming to terms about your secret desire to be admittedly involved in it in every possible way, with ot without your spouse agreeing to join in?

Men join in.jpg

A question for the white hubbies and cuckold wannabees in here: Tell me what was/is your deepest fear you have of this lifestyle.

Is it you suggesting it to your spouse, or you gradually coming to terms about your secret desire to be admittedly involved in it in every possible way, with ot without your spouse agreeing to join in?

View attachment 147223
For me the fear is my wife will actually like it soo much and will want nothing but bbc and it will eventually ruin our marriage. For me i am ready to take that chance but i am starting to suspect this is part of the reason she has not gone black, she is afraid it will ruin the marriage.

We've been swingers over 19 years and my biggest concern has always been emotional attachment. We were light swingers in school and never gave it second thought, but once we married, and the ******* came along, we decided to focus on family first. Watching her being satisfied by a superior cock is still awesome to watch and still creates a bit of jealousy on my part. Just wish we had more opportunities to do it more often.

My biggest fear is that the bull begins to think that he "owns" us and believes that we have to follow every desire that he likes and our lives are to be devoted to him. I can stop this really quick if it ever comes to that, but why go to the trouble of having that situation in the first place? However, my wife doesn't warm up to the "BBC or anybody else" idea. So, I'm calm and happy with my fantasies.

Been there and have resolved the emotional attachment issues to where we are both comfortable with it no our limits. For both of us there remains a little fear we will like it too much. Every time one of us gets our boundaries pushed we end up loving it. We tend to go in baby steps but we may just have to face it that down deep we are kinky whores and just roll with it lol. He gets nervous about his oral servitude and that I might think less of him because of it (just turns me on so not a problem really). I have a fantasy of being shared by my lover but down deep worry that once I cross that line I will really lose control.

View attachment 147223
i will beg her to let me enjoy :blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace:

Initially I had a fear of losing my wife, who I love dearly, to a black man. That has not happened so far so now my ongoing fear is that our friends or professional colleagues will find out what we do.
I suppose there is still a chance of losing her, some of her black lovers have been quite smitten by her and wanted to continue a relationship with her. She did get emotionally attached to a black man named Dwayne but it only went so far and he is out of the picture now.

Initially I had a fear of losing my wife, who I love dearly, to a black man. That has not happened so far so now my ongoing fear is that our friends or professional colleagues will find out what we do.
I suppose there is still a chance of losing her, some of her black lovers have been quite smitten by her and wanted to continue a relationship with her. She did get emotionally attached to a black man named Dwayne but it only went so far and he is out of the picture now.

Sometimes it's a risk that needs to be shared. You and the wife still in the mood for it?

All of the above. Worried that my gf might be initially repulsed by the idea of a having sex with a BBC. Then, after enough coaxing, giving in to this fantasy. And finally, end up liking it so much so that I would no longer be in the picture. That's my biggest concern. I just want us (mostly her) to have incredible pleasure and to never have a routine or ordinary love live.

Yes, these are all reasonable fears. Here's another question. If in the instance of trust, would you put as much trust in the bull as you would in your wife to ensure such betrayal never happens?

well as for trust i wud rather place more trust on my wife than on her lovers.
other men may have motives other than just fucking my wife.
many men mostly from west have fucked up personal lifes,they are divorced several times,
unhappy in marriage,lonely,but have got lots of money and a good lifestyle.
on the contrary indian females compromise n even sacrifice to make the marriage last
but most of us struggle economically to have a good lifestyle.
so heres the risk in opposities.
a guy with lots of money n a healthy lifestyle but lonely.
and a wife who tries to make her marriage last her lifetime but has a hard life.
sometimes its but natural that the two meet n fall for each other.

Yes, these are all reasonable fears. Here's another question. If in the instance of trust, would you put as much trust in the bull as you would in your wife to ensure such betrayal never happens?
No, I would not trust a bull. They are men after all and they know what their cocks like. I try to have her bulls live far away from us and don't tell them where we live to insure this.

“What if the wife falls in love with the bull, and she ends up divorcing me and heading off with him?”

“What if she ends up loving his cock and no longer wants mine anymore?”

“What if he becomes dominating and starts running our lives whichever way he wants?”

A lot of scenarios play in his mind, and such might turn him against wanting to get involved in this lifestyle. Then there’s the fears coming from the wife:

“What happens if the bull isn’t someone trust-worthy?”

“What if he tries to steal me away from my husband?”

“What if my husband uses this as a weapon to file for divorce?”

A lot of fears to consider, yes indeed. I’m not here to dissipate such fears, because I believe being alive is enough fear for one person to hold, let alone when there’s two or three of you. There’s nothing any person wishes to be involved in that doesn’t hold some amount of fear, and if you’re one of such couples who’s still contemplating this lifestyle, then my suggestion to you is don’t get involved without first reading the blueprint. Or to make it more understandable, don’t get involved without first weighting in your mind the good and bad of what it’s got to offer. As much as I’d love for my blog to inspire more couples to be real with themselves and to wake up and indulge in their private fantasies without fear or condemnation, I as well want to share with them whatever misgivings or words of caution they should have before making that perfect leap of faith.

http://mastershango.com/2012/11/20/that-cuckold-ing-type-fear/

View attachment 147223
never getting anymore pussy from my wife i like bulls big horse cocks but i still like to wet my little uncut cock in my wifes pussy even with a bulls cock in her DP!!!

View attachment 147223
I don't exactly fit the question since I'm not a husband and I'm not interested in joining in with my girl's lovers but I am a cuckold in that I'm in love with, deeply devoted and monogamously faithful to a wonderfully sexy and brilliant woman who retains her sexual freedom.

My biggest fear is that she'll lose interest someday and trade me in on another play toy.

Back