Young Wife has Accepted the idea

Should i let my wife fuck another man ?

• Total voters
To start of i have to just say im not the best writer but please bare withe me.

When i first met my wife at that time Girlfriend , We discussed alot about what turns each other on she told me she wanted to be gangbanged in a ******* scenario , and i told her that iv always wanted to watch my girl with other men. So we are perfect for each other.

We are now married and she is 24,we always talk about her fucking big black dicks ,And she has fucked like 5 black guys in the past, but she has been reluctant to go through with it with me but admits she wants it, as she is a little nervous about the meeting a stranger just to fuck.

Last night i finally got her to promise me she will fuck a black guy (Success)and she is going to join up to Adult Friend Finder this week , and try and find us a new playmate, i suggested she join up and find a guy on her own, then she wont be as freaked out,and attracted to him.

Any Advice about my next step?
How did it work out for you?

Attachments

• 321_1000.jpg
    321_1000.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 118
When i first met my wife ... We discussed alot about what turns each other on she told me she wanted to be gangbanged in a ******* scenario , and i told her that iv always wanted to watch my girl with other men.....We are now married and she is 24,we always talk about her fucking big black dicks ... but she has been reluctant to go through with it with me but admits she wants it
.... she is going to join up to Adult Friend Finder this week , and try and find us a new playmate, i suggested she find a guy on her own, then she wont be as freaked out,and attracted to him.
Any Advice about my next step?

Filthy_couple, actually, you two have approached this in a good way ... you've shared your sexual fantasies with each other, and discussed how you plan on making your fantasies come true. Her reluctance to fulfill your sexual fantasy comes from the value & importance she puts on her marriage to you; that should be humbling to know she's so dedicated to you.
I encourage the two of you to go about fulfilling this fantasy together. Allowing her to go off, on her own, to find guys to have sex can often allow emotional attachments to develop. I don't think you would desire she become emotionally attached or fall in love with another man. Plus, by having your presents, she'll feel more secure, and her lovers will more likely honor your marriage & not desire emotional separation. Emotional separation results in her having to choose who she spends her time with; I don't think you should put her in that situation. Best of luck ... Mac

My only advice is for her safety. Make sure its a safe and relaxed situation. That will help her to relax and enjoy and it will help you to enjoy knowing that she is going to be taken care of. Like it or not, there are a lot of freaks out there, have to watch your back.

All good advice above. I agree with Mac, You want to do this TOGETHER. She needs to feel that you are not only accepting of it but you want it as much as she does. And gr8 is also right make sure she is safe and relaxed. You do have to be very careful. We met several guys in non-sexual situations before we found someone we were both comfortable with and trusted. Good Luck!

Thanks for the great advice,
But i seem to be a little misunderstood,I will be at all of her meets, she wont meet them alone.
I suggested she started a AFF account of her own back, flirt with guys and find one she likes...
Instead of me trying to pick someone that she might not like.
She will joing this site eventually i hope, but i really use this place for advice .

Back