"Young Wife’s Interracial Past and Current Needs"

Some of this story is actually real. I have a passion for this subject and really enjoy reading others stories so I thought I would try my hand at my first story. Please let me know your thoughts :D I have lots more to add to this story in upcoming parts.

Chapter 1: Learning the first experience

My wife (ashley) and I (josh) got married at a very young age. We were both only 23 years old when we got married. We met when I had just recently graduated from university. She was already working as a hairstylist.

She is extremely beautiful but has one of those bodies that is built to “fuck”. She has curves in all the right places and is considered thick. Her hair often changes style and color. Her style is classy and somewhat conservative but she loves big flashy jewelry. Her ass is very large, perfectly round and bubbly and her tits are very large, DDD. Ashley is short, she is 5’3”.

I’m a very straight-laced guy that has always done well in school, worked hard and focused. Never had an issue getting a girlfriend as most would find me attractive. However, I am short, stand at 5’7” but weigh 190lbs fit.

Ashley comes from a very conservative and somewhat overbearing family. She has an older sister but she is the one that would always take risks or would be the first to try things. She was the first to lose her virginity, she smoked, she was the first to move out, most would think she was the older sister.

Ashley really liked the idea of rebelling because of how overbearing her mom would be. She was never allowed to have friends over and was always controlled. So naturally she started smoking in highschool and would sneak out to go to the clubs with her sisters ID wearing the skankiest outfits.

When Ashley and I met, she had got all of her “clubbing” days out and all her rebellion side out. She was focused on building a family, buying a home, and all the other grown up stuff you should focus on. We met online and had very calm dates. We didn’t even have sex until about the 10th date. The first time we did sleep together it felt like I could not please her at all no matter how hard I tried. I knew she was putting on a show for me. It got better over the next two months with practice and learning how she does like to be fucked but it always felt like I could not fuck her hard enough. I usually would get her off after. My cock is considered decent by most girls, sitting around 6” long but fairly thick.

She brought me to meet her family eventually, about 2 months into dating. I was always good with parents so I was not worried. Sure enough her parents loved me and thought I was perfect for her. I was a traditional, polite gentleman who focused on her. I had a good career ahead of me and they knew I would be able to provide very well for her.

After about 3 months Ashley started opening up more and more about her past. I eventually found out that she was with lots of black guys before me. She said she tended to go for black guys and she also found black guys loved going for her and were usually the only ones confident enough to hit on her in clubs. She also explained that black guys loved her thick ass and curves. As she said, her best friends mentioned to her, the bigger her ass got the more black guys would hit on her.

I was super open and I secretly loved that she had been with black guys before. She felt more and more comfortable telling me about her past. Ashley even said to me “I found black guys were amazing for hooking up with but were never anything more than that. All they ever wanted to do was fuck me really hard and share me with their friends”. Naturally the moment I heard shared I was curious what that meant so I asked her, “what do you mean by shared”?

Ashley said “You know… where they have a friend or two that joins in”

“Joins in on what?”

“On fucking me obviously!”

I was a bit shocked by this, I would never picture her doing anything like that but I found myself getting very turned on thinking about her getting taken by a few black guys. Especially considering when we do have sex it’s not very adventurous. We tend to do missionary only. Sometimes I get to do doggy with her.

Later that afternoon after she told me how she was “shared”, I asked “Would you ever want to try being shared… like let someone join us?”

Ashley quickly said calmly and lovingly to me “No silly… that’s in my past. Besides you are more than enough for me.”

I responded by saying “totally makes sense, I get it! I’m glad I take care of you to not want anything else!”

A few days later we were talking again about our pasts. All I could think about is how she was mainly with black guys prior to me and with multiple at once. So naturally I had to ask her “Is it true what they say about black guys?”

Ashley responded “what do you mean?”

I fumbled a bit with my words “ugh… you… you know…”

“You know what? Sorry sweetie”

“Do they usually have bigger dicks?”

She took a minute and looked at me carefully. She then said “are you sure you want to know?”

I shook my head yes slowly.

She said “yes, it is true, they are not always bigger but I would say 9 out of 10 times they are much bigger than white guys. You okay with this?”

I felt like I knew that answer was coming but not with such certainty. I found myself getting turned on again! Could not help it. Thinking about big black cocks taking my wife. I finally responded though “yeah totally… I did ask didn’t I? I’m not worried.”

Ashley could tell I was getting hard and looked down at my dick a few times. She put her hand on my leg and gently rubbed up my leg. “that’s great babe. I really love how open you are and how secure you are. Most guys would be worried about my past. That’s just another reason why I love you”

“Absolutely! I love you, it’s your past after all. So… how… how was… was it anyways?”

“Was what? The size of the black COCKS?”, while she rubbed my dick above my jeans slowly clearly feeling I was rock hard.

“ugh… ye.. yeah”

“It was really good…” as she kept rubbing me slowly, like she was testing me to make sure she knew this was turning me on. Then she kept going “The cocks were so good, why do you think I dated so many black guys!? They were not only bigger but they could fuck me so hard and treat me a certain way...” She then stopped for a minute and asked “you okay still? I’m not trying to be mean but I love being open and honest with you”

I responded eagerly and kind of sheepish because I was admitting to her that I liked it “I… I… I am totally okay with it!”

“Your amazing babe!” Ashley said to me.

“You are too!”

“So… did you want to hear more about it?” Ashley said to me knowing I was getting really turned on.

“Y…Yeah! Please!”

“Okay, in high school is when I got my first taste of black cock so to say. I saw my first one with a guy one night after one of my clubbing episodes. I was wearing a black fishnet top with my sister’s bra on who was a few cup sizes smaller so my tits were really popping out and I had a short black skirt on. While in the club had a few black guys all grinding on me which I loved. Later in the evening a really jacked tall black guy came up to me and asked if I wanted to join him after. I of course said yes, considering how worked up I was from grinding all night getting felt up and enjoying the night and how sexy this guy was. We went to his car, made out and I eventually pulled his cock out. At first I was shocked and just stared at it.”

He even had to ask, “is this your first time with a black guy? You look shocked!”

I shook my head yes with a huge grin on my face! He just guided my hand back to his massive cock. “I could not even fit my hand around it!” “I didn’t get to measure but it was at least the size of my forearm in length and girth. I eventually started trying to suck that massive black cock”

Ashley than paused, looked at me again, she was rubbing my dick this whole time almost as a way to make sure I was okay the whole time. She then said “you still okay babe?”

I immediately said “Absolutely! You are so sexy!”

She than tugged on my dick a bit from above my pants still and said “you definitely are okay.” She than lit a smoke really quick taking a deep breath as if she was getting really worked up. Then put her hand with the cigarette back onto my jeans where my dick was. She continued “where were we… right, I was sucking my first black cock… it was soo huge, I couldn’t believe it. I took both hands to jerk his shaft, play with his huge balls while I sucked his cock. Working it like crazy, I almost was someone else at that moment. He fingered me too as I was just dripping wet. I eventually finished him”

Ashley than took another drag and looked at me. She said “The amount of cum that came out of that huge black cock was crazy. I tried my hardest to catch it all with my mouth but it just kept cumming and cumming while I kept sucking and jerking that massive cock.”

She than asked me “did you like the first taste of black cock I got? I think I can tell by feeling this dick right now though”

I responded immediately “Yes… You are amazing”

She responded “I am really wet right now thinking about that first time, I want you to get down and lick my pussy while I finish this smoke”

I did not even hesitate. I got down in front of the couch we were sitting on immediately and removed her jeans. She was not kidding. She was extremely wet! I pulled her black thong to the side and starting eagerly licking her. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head harder into her pussy. With every time, I ran my tongue over her clit she would thrust a little into my face. She kept smoking this whole time while I was working on her pussy. She grabbed my head really hard and asked “Do you like the idea of black cocks ramming my pussy?”

I said with a muffled answer “yes”

She said, “Louder, I couldn’t hear you!”

I said a bit clearer this time and louder “Yes!”

She then said “Yes what?”

“YES, I love the idea of black cocks fucking you!”

She then came right than pulling my face down into her pussy really hard. After that we didn’t say anything about that, we just carried on our day like nothing happened. I must have jerked off 10 times later that day. We would have sex a few times that week and each time I was thinking about her sucking that massive black cock.

The next week we were hanging out talking on the couch again. Chatting about all sorts of stuff. Then I asked her… “So… did you ever go back to that club?”

She looked at me with a smile “Yes, I did. I went there fairly often after that”

I asked her “Did you have any more visits?”

“yes, I did. Did you want to hear more or something?”

I sheepishly looked at her than down “umm… totally up to you… ju… just was curious”

She then said “sure… no problem babe. As long as you are okay with my past and won’t judge me on it”

“I would never, I think you saw how much I appreciated you telling me” while I was already hard as a rock.

She moved her hand right back to my dick right away and saw how hard I was “wow, you are not kidding eh… you are rock hard! Well maybe we should put this little guy to work!” With that she got up and went to the bedroom where she was standing beside the bed. I followed eagerly. When I walked in she just pointed to her pussy. I came over to her and gentle pushed me down to my knees and pointed to her pussy again. I took off her jeans and thong. Then she grabbed my head and drove her pussy into my mouth. “so… you want to hear more? Well how about when I took my first big black cock in this pussy your licking?”

I was eagerly licking her pussy. Not realizing I was supposed to reply.

She than thrusted with her pussy a little into my face and said “well… do you want to hear more about how this pussy became a black cock pussy?”

I stopped for a second “Yes, I would love that!”

She then sat down on the bed and pointed at her pussy again “well… I didn’t really ask you to stop, keep going if you want to hear more.” So I got on my knees beside the bed and licked her pussy more. “okay so the first time I took a black cock I was at the same club. Getting grinded again only by black guys. A different guy than the first time. He came up and really grinded against me hard, he was rough but he was so sexy. He would grab my tits and smack my ass while we grinded. After a bit he asked me if I wanted to head out of here by him and his friend. I of course said yes because this was after I had sucked that massive black cock. I was already sleeping with guys at school but none of their white dicks were like that black cock so I was eager but worried when he said friend… Worried enough that one of those cocks would rip me in half, let alone two of those massive black cocks! So I assumed it would be just the two of us.

We left the club with me in-between him and his friend. A lot of people were looking at us leaving, I think they knew I was going to get fucked really hard as I was this little white girl between two huge black guys. We got into his friend’s car so me and Jamal, the guy that I was grinding with, got in the back. We were making out while his friend took us to his place. The whole time I was thinking if this cock would be just as big as the other guy’s cock. After making out a bit I started feeling over his jeans to see and sure enough it felt huge!”

Ashley stopped… Looked at me… “okay, please stop now, my pussy is really wet now! I want you to get naked and lay on the bed.” I took off my clothes right away and got beside her and we both laid side by side on our backs. She looked over and asked “You okay right now?”

I responded saying “yeah, I am excited to hear what happens.”

“good, I see your dick is excited too. Promise you won’t cum until I ask you to”

I look down at my dick “ugh… yeah sure no problem!” knowing this might be a hard task!

She than continued “We got to Jamal’s friend’s house, Eric. There Jamal lead me in the home and right to a room right away. It felt like I did not have a choice as he was so strong. His friend followed the whole way. When we got in a bedroom Jamal started kissing me. Then I felt hands come behind me and start feeling my tits. I turned around and Eric kissed me. I was so horny and had enough drinks in me that I was not going to stop this. Then they took my clothes off while kissing me and licking me all over. Then I undid Jamal’s pants to pull out a massive black cock! Just bit smaller than the first one I sucked which I was thankful for. I bent over and started sucking him. While I was doing this, Eric fingered me. After a bit, I turned around and did the same to Eric. Pulled his cock out. When I did I saw, it was bigger than Jamal’s cock. I was thinking to myself… damn… these black guys are all hung like horses. While I sucked Eric’s cock, Jamal’s started sliding his in me from behind. At first it hurt a ton but after a bit I was enjoying it.”

Ashley stopped again. She said, “I want you to slide your white dick in me and slowly try to fuck me”

I did just that, while remembering not to cum! It was hard but felt soo good! I don’t know if I felt her so wet before.

“Where was I? Oh yeah, Jamal’s big black cock was already in me and feeling good! I started to cum right away and Jamal’s smacked my ass really hard! Without a beat, I just kept sucking Eric’s big cock. I liked the way they were treating me for some reason… I’ve always had slow and soft sex before this but it felt good to feel like I was there toy and they could do what they wanted to me.”

I stopped fucker Ashley for a few moments… She looked at me “why are you stopping? You going to cum already?”

I responded quietly “Ugh… mmm… MMMaybe”

She just laughed a bit than said “while you better not cum, stop if that’s what you have to do.” I started going again slowly as I calmed down a bit.

“Sorry… as I was saying they would use me how they wanted. After that Jamal’s friend said he wanted a turn at that white slut. Jamal’s slowly came out of me and turned me around. He grabbed my head and made me suck his massive black cock right away without letting me wipe my pussy juices or cum off of his cock. I had never sucked a cock after it had been in me before and here I was doing it no problem. He told me to clean his cock up like a good little white slut”

When she said that I had to stop again. She just laughed again. After a bit, I got going again.

“Then Eric worked his cock in. I could not believe I was able to take all of this cock. I must have cum in about 15 seconds! And then another minute after I came again! All while Jamal was fucking my mouth at this point. They were getting more and more aggressive and vocal. They would call me white slut, whore, bitch, every name you could think of. They were even saying I bet you don’t get fucked like this by a white dude and his dicklet”

I had to stop fucking her… I made a big “oooh” sound like I was about to cum… Ashley said “you better not cum yet… after all the story just made fun of white dicklets so try not to prove that point!” Thankfully I was able to stop myself before I came.

“They then put me on the bed and took turns face fucking me, slapping me, and fucking the hell out of my pussy. Finally, Jamal put a huge load in my mouth and face covering me. Right after that Eric who was fucking me at the time stood up with a leg on either side of me standing over me and started cumming all over me like I was a piece of meat. I could not believe how much they both cummed on me and LOVING it!”

Than Ashley looked at me. With an impressed look because I was able to not cum yet. “Okay… I want you to cum on my tits. Think you can do that?”

I eagerly started humping her and it must have been only 10 seconds, I pulled out and came on her tits. She just started laughing really loud. I had to ask but felt like I knew what the answer would be “Why are you laughing?”

She looked at the little spot of cum I put on her tit. She than pointed right at it and said “This load you shot, or should I say sprinkle, is tiny. When Jamal and Eric came all over me they must have each shot about 15 times the amount you just did.” She then stopped laughing. She said “so are you going to clean this up?” I started to get up “wait, where are you going” Ashley said.

I responded “to get a towel to clean you up.”

“No… I want you to lick it up” looking at me quietly “would you do it for me?” With that being said I did slowly. “You missed a spot” as I got up so I came back down to get the last little dribble. Ashley than said with a bit of a laugh “that wasn’t too much right?” I just shook my head in agreement.

The next day again we acted like nothing had happened. We even had totally normal sex. Even got her off.

Chapter 2: Black Ownership

Ashley and my relationship was growing closer and stronger all the time. We were a really great team! She helped me grow in my job, encouraging me every step of the way as I quickly worked my way up in a large bank. Our sex life was good, not very crazy or adventurous, more to the point and good. I was careful on bringing up her past too much to not seem overly interested in it. We kept dating but we pretty much lived together now at my apartment closer to downtown. She had an apartment with her sister but was there maybe one night every two weeks.

My curiosity was always growing about her past and I would secretly jerk off often thinking about her. She really had the perfect body having the perfect curves. One afternoon we were talking about a nipple piercing I had (I am definitely the type of guy you would think who would have that). After we chatted about it for a bit I asked “Have you ever had anything other than your ear or nose pierced?”

She responded “well… yes”

“and… where was it?” Not expecting the answer I got.

“I got my clit pierced when I was younger.”

We both paused for a minute. I looked at her. “Wow, I don’t mean this in a bad way. I could never picture you doing that!”

She laughed “Yeah, I have taken it out in more recent years when I got my crazy side out a bit”

I was extremely curious at this point. Had to know more! Also, I was already thinking about what it looked like and what it looked like with a big black cock driving into her pussy. “So what did you have? A ring, barbell or something like that?”

“I had a few things, at first it was just a ring and then later on got a barbell with a spade symbol.”

“Oh cool! I loved that you had a piercing on your clit before. It’s pretty cool” I said. I wondered why a spade symbol but figured it was something girly or something.

A little while later we were relaxing after dinner. We had a few glasses of wine. When Ashley drinks, the alcohol affects her quickly. Our conversation was growing to a dirtier conversation as the drinks were going. I eventually asked “So… did you date many white guys after your episode from the club?”

She looked at me with a grin on her face. “No, I actually started associating black guys with being turned on after that. The more I saw black guys the more wet and turned on I would become. It felt like my body was taking control of me.”

She took a few more sips. Sat back and said can you get me a cigarette? I did and brought it over to her right away. She lit a smoke up and was relaxing. I could tell she was thinking “what’s on your mind?” I asked.

With the wine hitting her she was a bit more open and direct with her answers “Just about my piercing.”

“Oh yeah? What about it?”

“Well… I got it to show my appreciation for black cock as a guy I would regularly fuck asked me to get one for him” as she relaxed and took a drag of her smoke with a smile.

“Wow… really!? You got it for a guy?”

“Yes, I did, I was becoming very submissive to this guy I was dating. He would be really rough during sex and very demanding. In a way that I really liked it at the time. He would face fuck me, slap my face and tell me what a good little slut he is and how I was his white whore to loan out if he wanted.”

I was blown away right now. Extremely hard and eager to hear more though! I could not believe the girl I loved and how close we have got was such a whore for a black guy but with me she was definitely the dominate one. Made me wonder a little bit and wish I could be the dominate one. I asked “wow, you can be very different, I would never guess you were like that at a time. Did you do anything else?”

She had a lot of wine by this point so she was very open. “You know my tattoo’s I have… well one of them is a symbol I got for my dedication to black cock as well!” She then proceeded to show me the one above her pussy by undoing her pants and pulling her thong down a bit. She had about 4 tattoo’s. One on her wrist saying dream how she became a hair stylist when her family insisted she got a more typical job with benefits and a future. One on her upper back left shoulder with a moon and her symbol Virgo. Another decorative flower on her ankle. And lastly the one she was pointing to was just above her pussy in the pubic region, it was a decorative flower with a symbol in the middle that kind of looked like a spade with a Q in it softly.

“I said this tattoo? As I softly touched the one she was point at just above her pussy” I never thought anything about it, just thought it was a cool decorative piece like the one on her ankle.

“Yes, that one.”

“Wh… why is that a way of showing your dedication to black cock?” I was quietly saying.

“I was requested to get this tattoo from the guy I was with at the time, Terrell. He asked me to get this tattoo on my pussy to show it was for black cock only. The symbol in the middle is called a queen of spades symbol. It represents a woman who is dedicated to black cock and serving black cock.” Ashley than came over to me, put out her smoke and sat beside me. She said “Don’t worry baby, I’m not for black cock only anymore… it was just in my past.” And then she undid my pants to release my rock hard dick. “See baby, you like it too… I know you like my past and the stories of how this pussy got fucked by black cocks.” She then slowly started jerking my dick.

Keep in mind she had a lot of wine in her so she did not have a filter anymore. I was currently speechless and so horny! To think her pussy will always have a reminder of her ownership to black cocks! She than said as she was slowly playing with my dick “Baby… you know how much I love you but those black guys fucked me so good. In a way you never could but I still love you” she felt my dick twitch in her hands “ooh… you like that don’t you? The fact that you cant fuck me like a real man?” She was testing me and I was passing every time. My dick started twitching a lot and I was moaning. She just learned I was her submissive without a doubt and enjoy it.

“Why don’t you put that little dicklet away and lick my pussy like a good boy?”

I did as fast as I could. I started pulled down her pants and her thong the rest of the way. I starting lapping her pussy as fast as I could. “whoa, easy little dick. Learn to treat this pussy right. Start slower” I began slowly licking her pussy all the way to the top than bottom. Working my tongue in her hole too. “That’s a good boy! You’re such a good pussy licker.”

Ashley than said “Kiss my tattoo in respect to my black lovers to show me how you respect this pussy is a black cock pussy.”

I was shocked! I could not believe she said that to me. I was so turned on so I did as she asked as humiliating as it was.

“That’s a good boy, but you forgot to say something” she said.

“Say what? Sorry?”

“Thank you to me and I know your pussy is meant for black cock!” with that she slapped my face lightly.

“y… ye.. Yes…. S.. Sor… Sorry.” I kissed it again, “Thank you! I know your pussy is meant for black cock!”

With that she laughed. She than pushed me off and said “get me another ******* little dicklet!” Without hesitation, I did. “While you are up grab me another cigarette!”

When I came back I gave Ashley her ******* and gave her package of cigarettes to her. She lit a smoke up and said “Now you are a good boy! Take off your clothes, I might reward you if you keep being good!” I did right away. “Now dance for me dicklet.” I began trying to dance (like a white boy none the less). She was laughing! “Now shake your ass like you’re a girl!” I began twerking or trying to twerk. She laughed so hard. “Now lick my pussy again you sissy!”

I began licking her pussy while she clearly had no filter. “Your pathetic! Your little dick doesn’t satisfy me like a real man! Keep licking my pussy and don’t forget to kiss my tattoo!” I did just that, kissed her tattoo as well. “Are you forgetting something?” right after I kissed her tattoo.

“O… oh… sss….ssorrry.” I kissed her queen of spades symbol again and said “Thank you, and your pussy belongs to black cock!” trying to eagerly please her as I really wanted a release and to be able to fuck her tonight!

“That’s better! Don’t forget that! Now go to the bedroom little dick!”

I got in the room and laid on the bed. She came in. Said “You are such a little slut, aren’t you?” Treating me like I was her in the past.

I said “Y… Yes I am!... I would do anything for you!”

She laughed. “Okay… anything? How about I piss right in your mouth! When I was with Terrell he would piss on me to show his ownership and to degrade me so maybe I should do that to you? What do you think? Unless you don’t want my pussy that is.”

I was beyond horny at this point but was not sure about that last one. I wanted her so badly though “ugh….. I suppose so… If that’s what you want?”

She quickly said in a loud voice “suppose so?!?”

“Sorry, yes you can!” I sheepishly said.

“And why is that?” she exclaimed!

“Ugh... because I am yours?”

“and…?” she said staring at me.

“And your pussy belongs to black cock!”

“good boy, missing one last thing, something about you!”

“And… my little white dicklet is too small to satify you?” I said.

“YES! PERFECT! Now you are understanding how I feel and what I put up with!” with that she smiled and climbed over me. Placing her pussy straight above my face while I laid down on my back standing up. “Now be a good boy and open your mouth.” I followed her instructions. A few little drops came out. Perfectly aimed into my open mouth. “Mmm… is that good?”

I stayed quiet again not realizing I was supposed to respond.

“Well…” as she nudged me

I quickly realized “Sorry! Yes, it was amazing! Thank you!”

She than continued. She started to fill my mouth “what a little slut you are. You better get used to this… You are my whore after all! SWOLLOW! NOW!”

I took a big gulp. Without hesitation, I said “Thank you!”

“There we go! A little motivation, I appreciate that! After you lick my pussy I will let you put that little excuse of a dick in me. You’re such a wimp!” She than sat down right on my face with her big ass forsing me to lick it and get every last drop.

“Okay. I’ll lay down and let you try to fuck me” I was soo hard and horny I could hardly wait. “Get that little dick of yours ready!” Without hesitation, I was on top of her and guiding my dick in.

“Is it in yet?” she exclaimed!

“Ugh… yes!”

“No, I meant all the way in… is it?” as she was laughing a bit

“Yes… it is. Can I do anything?”

“No… just get off, your dick is pathetic! I wish I had some BIG… BLACK… COCK right now. They would make me feel filled up hitting places you don’t even begin to touch!” as she looked at her nails. “You almost done? I think you should kiss my tattoo again before you keep fucking me as a reminder!” as she shoves me down.

I kissed her queen of spades symbol, about to blow my load, “Thank you and your pussy belongs to black cock!”

She had a huge smile on her face as I came back up to put my dick back in. “Wow, you are a very good boy and fast learner” she said excitedly. “You can cum with your little dicklet.”

I did just that and started cumming like I have never before. I did not know what came over me but I loved being treated like this and being in full service to her! As I finished I rolled off of her.

She looked down and then at me. Shaking her finger at me. “Nonono… you are not done sissy. Lick my pussy clean and get me off since that excuse of a dick does nothing for me!” I jumped down and starting lapping up my cum and licking her pussy. “it’s not like you have much of a mess to clean up with the little sprinkles you shoot” she said. With that being said I just kept licking harder and faster. Working my fingers in after a bit to get her to cum. She said “God I wish I had black cock again!” “Lick my pussy whore!” “Don’t stop, lick my pussy that belongs to black cocks!” and eventually she was screaming as she came. I never saw her cum like that before!

After that we both fell asleep exhausted from the evening and our new-found love. I was wondering if this was just because she had drunken a lot or if it was going to be a new thing.

Chapter 3: Growing and learning the roles

The next week neither of us said anything about what had happened the evening where Ashley told me about her piercing and her queen of spades tattoo. Every time we had sex I could not keep my eyes off of her tattoo thinking about how different she was with Terrell her previous “Owner.”

One thing I began to notice is she never once called my dick a cock. She always called it a dick, penis or something other than a cock. I eventually asked her why that was when we were having normal sex. She asked me to put my dick in now. So I asked her “Why do you never call it a cock but always a dick?”

She said “well… I have always thought of a cock of big, massive, powerful which I associate with black guys. For white guys I think of them as a dick.”

“Hmm… never thought of it that way. Interesting.”

“Now would you put your dick in me and fuck me? Or do I have to get a cock to fuck me?” She said in a hurry.

“No, sorry!” I quickly slid my dick in her eager pussy.

“Now fuck me, PLEASE, I really need to get fucked! Use that little white dick and fuck me if you can!”

I could tell she was horny now as she has not said that sort of thing for a few weeks. I started going pretty hard with constant encouragement. “Harder,” “Faster,” “Come on, Harder,” and so on. Ashley eventually came so I did as well. After I pulled out she pointed down and said “I want you to clean my pussy up.” Without hesitation, I went down on her and cleaned her up (Keep in mind she has not asked me to clean her since that evening when I found out about her tattoo and clit). She started moaning and face fucking me with her pussy and her hands behind my head. In no time, she was screaming and cuming. “wow, that was a good one, much better than the first one with your dick.”

I was just moving my head up from her than she said “Aren’t you forgetting something?” I was not sure if she meant to kiss her tattoo or not. Sure, enough she said “Don’t forget about kissing my Queen of Spades.”

With that said I quickly went back down and kissed the Queen of Spades tattoo just above her pussy in the pubic area. “Thank you and your pussy belongs to black cock.” She had a huge smile and let me clean go to the bathroom and clean my face.

After sex, we laid there relaxing. We chatted for a bit and I confessed “I find I really like your other side of you and how controlling you can be.” Taking a deep breath and relaxing. “Would you mind if I ordered a few toys and stuff for us to use?”

She looked at me puzzled, “sure? What did you have in mind?”

“Not sure yet, but let me surprise you!” Then I kissed her for a bit.

The next day while I was at work I went online and googled “queen of spades.” I started seeing lots of women who were into black guys and the devotion to the lifestyle. I eventually saw a thing called “Cuckold.” I read more about it and it turned out to be a man’s women who sleeps with other men, hence making him a “cuckold” to her. I kept reading about this and what others did. Eventually I found myself extremely hard thinking about it and Ashley taking a huge black cock in front of me. I could not believe I was thinking about how I would want to watch her.

I than began to look for a big black dildo. I was reading reviews and came across one called BAM. It seemed to very popular and excellent reviews. I decided I would order that. I also looked for something sexy for Ashley to wear. Found fishnet stalking’s, a corset, and other items. Found a few temporary tattoos like her tattoo as well, thought why not it could come in handy so I ordered some spade tattoo’s.

Than after looking more I saw something called penis extenders. Got me thinking… maybe I could have a cock instead of a dick for her. So I looked further and found lots of options. I went straight for the biggest and blackest one I could find. It was 12” long and said it would add up to 3” to your girth. I thought surely this would be too much for her but ordered it anyways since I ordered the Bam dildo that was a huge black dildo to work her up to it.

Later that evening I was so worked up from everything I learned that I was rock hard all night. I was in an extra cheerful mood which Ashley took notice to. We had dinner and laid down on the couch together to watch a movie. After a bit into the movie I was lightly humping Ashley without even realizing it. She looked at me and said “wow, something got into you today.”

I smiled at her and then kissed her. She kissed me back. Then sat up and said “Get up, I want you to take your dick out and stand in front of me.” I hoped right up and did just that without hesitation. When I got undressed my dick was super hard and ready to go. She looked at me than grabbed it aggressively. Gave it a few quick jerks but only with her thumb and a finger.

I let out a huge moan “Ooooohhhhhh….”

She laughed “wow, that quick eh?” than gave a smirk at me. “So you like that my pussy is for black cocks and you have a little dick that cant even come close to fucking me good shorty?”

“Ugh… yes… yes I do”

“And what would you do if I decided to call up a black guy right now and fuck him right in front of you? Would you be a man and stop me, fuck the ******* out of me and show me who is boss? Or would you sit there like a little sissy while a real man fucks me and owns my pussy in a way you can’t?”

I kept quiet. Not sure how to answer this and a bit shy.

“Well… which is it? I know the answer but want you to say it”

“I… I…” pausing “I… ugh… wouldn’t stop you” thinking back to what I read today about being a cuckold.

“That’s what I thought. Your pathetic. He would be a foot taller than you anyways so not like you could do anything. You would just have to be a little sissy.” After she said that I was still standing there with my dick in the air in front of her. She than told me “get down, do your job and lick my pussy right now. It’s all your good for!”

I got down right away and starting licking her pussy. Working it up and down as she taught me to. “That’s right, lick it all. Try to fuck my pussy with your tongue. Get it right in there.” I stretched out my tongue as much as I could while I bobbed with my head in and out. “That’s right, that’s where black cocks belong and this is all your good for!”

She then pushed my head down further to her ass. She never let me touch her ass before, despite trying. “Lick my asshole right now! Tongue fuck my asshole as well!” I was so horny and excited by this that I started to right away. She kept pulling my head in. “This ass has only ever been fucked by black cocks and I plan on keeping it that way!” I was shocked she said that. I never thought she did anal or anything before.

After she pulled my head up again to her pussy. “Lick my clit for a bit while I think about a real man!” Then after a little bit she said “put your mouth over my pussy. I need to show you who is boss.” Without notice she started pissing in my mouth. “That’s it, ******* it all! I don’t want you to miss a drop. Remember you are my whore.”

She then said “get up, put that dicklet in me, lets see what it can do today.” I grabbed her and quickly put my dick in. It slid right in no problem. I thrusted maybe 5 times and I came! I was so disappointed because I wanted to enjoy it more but was so worked up. She laughed very loudly “hahahaha, really? You came that quickly? You’re so pathetic whimp. I really should call up a real man to fuck me! Maybe you will learn a lesson!” She than slapped my face, “get down there now! The least you can do is clean my pussy after that pathetic attempt you just did!”

I quickly got back down and eagerly cleaned her pussy up. She said “did you enjoy the little droplet of cum you shot? I should really show you how much cum a real big black cock cums and fills me up!”

Before I was done, I knew to go to her tattoo and kiss it “Thank you and your pussy belongs to black cock!” She smiled.

A week later the shipment came of all the stuff I ordered. I held out the dildo and thought WOW, this can’t possibly fit. Then I got to the penis extender and was shocked. There is no way you could have sex with that. The temporary tattoos were there and the lingerie as well. I knew we would have a good night that night.

That evening I cracked a bottle of wine with dinner. We drank and Ashley asked “What’s the occasion?”

I said “You will have to wait, I got a BIG surprise but I want to keep it that way for now” (I actually meant that literally).

She said “Great, I loved surprises!”

With that we kept eating dinner and enjoyed the evening having a few bottles of wine!

I than asked her, “do you want your surprise now?”

She said “Yes! Please! I’m very excited.”

I said “Okay, well it would be better if we blindfolded you to start.” We than put on the blind fold. I checked a few times if she could see anything. I lead her to the bedroom. I than slowly undressed her and laid her down on the bed.

“What kind of surprise is this?” she asked puzzled.

“You will like it, it’s a big surprise.” Then I began licking her and working her up. Kissing her nipples and licking her clit. Eventually I slid my dick in for a little bit.

“This isn’t a big surprise… I have felt this before and nothing about it is big” she said.

I laughed “no, this isn’t the surprise, I am just working you up.” Then I went and grabbed the BAM dildo. It was massive, so I started licking her clit again. Then I slowly pressed it against her working it in.

“ooooooh… My god! This feels good!” as she quivered when it was only a quarter in (right about where my dick would end but was much thicker than me). I slowly moved it in and out working it further in. After a bit, it was all the way in! I could not believe my eyes! Here she was taking this 12” black dildo all the way and grinding back. “Oh my god! This feels soo good! Please keep fucking me with it! I’m cumming!” With that she came and not only just came but squirted as I pulled the dildo nearly out. “Keep going!” So I kept going and she kept squirting more and more each time the dildo was almost out.

She calmed down and I said, that wasn’t even the best part. I left the room. Then I yelled in “You can take the blindfold off now.” When I came back into the room I had the penis extender on. I felt like a monster wearing it! Couldn’t believe this is what some guys had!

She was shocked! “What is that?”

“It’s a penis extender, goes over my dick and we can both enjoy a bigger dick… or COCK I should say!” I was standing their jerking it like it was my own.

She looked at me, looked at the extender, looked back at me with a grin. “Okay, we can try that! It looks like a perfect size and similar to the old big black cocks I would take!”

I was shocked. This was a perfect size? Really? No wonder she called my penis a dick and not a cock. I came over to her and started kissing her again. She said “please fuck me with that cock.” I slowly slid it in, in amazement that she was able to take the girth! I kept working it in and she was thrusting away like an *******. I worked it all the way in so that my dick was finally in her as well. I sat there in awe admiring her beautiful pussy stuffed to the max.

“Well are you going to fuck me? I’m waiting…” she said.

So I started thrusting, it took a lot more effort because I was moving 12 inches back and forth now instead of just a few. She was loving it and screaming. “Fuck me with that black cock, you can do it sissy!” With that she started cumming again. She was jamming herself back against the cock as I was thrusting at this point. Finally she turned over and said “Take me in doggy now like a real man!” I started fucking her from behind. She said play with my tits and rub my clit. Unfortunately, I was short so I was not able to reach well. “Oh right… you’re a little boy… just try to fuck me whimp!”

After about 5 minutes of that she was squirting again! Even harder! At this point we were both exhausted. “I’m good for now! That was a great surprise. You can now fuck me a little bit! It’s so much better than your little white dick!”

I pulled off the extender and was rock hard. Playing with myself a bit she noticed. “Did you want to try to use that tiny dicklet on met now?”

“Yes… P..Please!” So I slowly glided it in.

“haha… hold on, first kiss my pussy and queen of spades!”

So I stopped, kissed her pussy slowly, it was so stretched and wet. Then I kissed her Queen of Spades tattoo. After that I moved up to put my dick in. She suddenly stopped me, stuck her hand out. “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Yes, right… sorry! I was so excited I forgot. Thank you and your pussy belongs to block cocks!”

“That’s better! Don’t forget that… I think you know why now!”

Then I started to put my dick in. It slid right in no problem. Felt nothing. She started laughing really loud “it’s in? Wow! Now you can see why I need black cock! Look at your little dick, I can’t even feel it.”

I thrusted harder but felt like it was hopeless. She just kept laughing. She then said “okay… well if you are going to take a little bit go get me a smoke first.” I got up grabbed her pack of cigarettes and came back. She lit one up and said “Okay, continue trying to show me what your little white dick can do!” I put it in and she was so loose from the big black dildo and extender that I knew I was doing nothing for her. She was just laying back relaxing. She would ask every now and then “You done yet?” while she kept smoking. Eventually I was able to get off and shoot my load in her. She said “FINALLY! That little dick came! Now clean my pussy up while I finish my smoke!” With that she shoved my head down with both hands on my head.

While I was licking her clean again I found the cum just fell out no problem from her being stretched open. When I finished, I knew she was in a dominate mood so I remembered to kiss her Queen of Spades symbol this time and say “Thank you and your pussy is for black cock!”

She just laughed again. “You are really learning your place.”

We calmed down and then watched some TV for a bit than went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up with her straddling my face. “Time to wake up!” with a wet surprise in my face as her pussy was already soaking wet. “Start licking now… I’m still horny from getting fucked somewhat properly for once!” I started licking like a mad man right away still not being able to say a word. “That’s it! Get me off! Now!” Then she let out a sigh of relief as she got off quickly.

“While I am here I also need to piss but I don’t feel like getting out of bed… You don’t mind, do you?” she said.

I was silent, mostly because my face was still covered by her pussy and thick hips.

“Okay… good, I’ll take your silence as an okay! Open up wide, I really have to pee!” she said. She started pissing straight into my mouth right away. “Don’t miss a drop, I would hate for you to have to wash the bed!” She was really gushing now. “haha… you really are good for something, aren’t you?” Her peeing was slowing down now. I was thankful as I was having a really hard time keeping up, pretty sure I got it all over my face though. “Perfect… Now lick it clean… do your job whimp!” I was trying to lick every last drop to please her as much as I could. “Goooooood boy!” As she stood up she looked at my face “You have a mess to clean up! It looks like it went all over your face!”

“I’m sorry! I tried to get it all, you really had to go though!” I said back.

“It’s okay, just work on it!” she replied.

With that I got up and went to the shower to get cleaned up. I was still so horny from the night before and everything that has been happening. I found myself in a trance by Ashley. Loving every moment and wanting to serve her better every moment.

As I was about to get out Ashley said “leave the shower on sissy!”

In my head, I was thinking “wow, she never carries on after sex… I wonder what has got into her… will she start always being like this?”

Then when I got out and dried off I said “Hey babe, it’s one for you.”

Many thanks for this text , and its style . It is like in the life of certain open minded couples.
Open minded , I mean that the wife loves her husband , and do not try to humiliate him.
She admits that she is attracted by other men. His husband admits that it is normal provided that the family does not know anything.

Some of this story is actually real. I have a passion for this subject and really enjoy reading others stories so I thought I would try my hand at my first story. Please let me know your thoughts :D I have lots more to add to this story in upcoming parts.

Chapter 1: Learning the first experience

My wife (ashley) and I (josh) got married at a very young age. We were both only 23 years old when we got married. We met when I had just recently graduated from university. She was already working as a hairstylist.

She is extremely beautiful but has one of those bodies that is built to “fuck”. She has curves in all the right places and is considered thick. Her hair often changes style and color. Her style is classy and somewhat conservative but she loves big flashy jewelry. Her ass is very large, perfectly round and bubbly and her tits are very large, DDD. Ashley is short, she is 5’3”.

I’m a very straight-laced guy that has always done well in school, worked hard and focused. Never had an issue getting a girlfriend as most would find me attractive. However, I am short, stand at 5’7” but weigh 190lbs fit.

Ashley comes from a very conservative and somewhat overbearing family. She has an older sister but she is the one that would always take risks or would be the first to try things. She was the first to lose her virginity, she smoked, she was the first to move out, most would think she was the older sister.

Ashley really liked the idea of rebelling because of how overbearing her mom would be. She was never allowed to have friends over and was always controlled. So naturally she started smoking in highschool and would sneak out to go to the clubs with her sisters ID wearing the skankiest outfits.

When Ashley and I met, she had got all of her “clubbing” days out and all her rebellion side out. She was focused on building a family, buying a home, and all the other grown up stuff you should focus on. We met online and had very calm dates. We didn’t even have sex until about the 10th date. The first time we did sleep together it felt like I could not please her at all no matter how hard I tried. I knew she was putting on a show for me. It got better over the next two months with practice and learning how she does like to be fucked but it always felt like I could not fuck her hard enough. I usually would get her off after. My cock is considered decent by most girls, sitting around 6” long but fairly thick.

She brought me to meet her family eventually, about 2 months into dating. I was always good with parents so I was not worried. Sure enough her parents loved me and thought I was perfect for her. I was a traditional, polite gentleman who focused on her. I had a good career ahead of me and they knew I would be able to provide very well for her.

After about 3 months Ashley started opening up more and more about her past. I eventually found out that she was with lots of black guys before me. She said she tended to go for black guys and she also found black guys loved going for her and were usually the only ones confident enough to hit on her in clubs. She also explained that black guys loved her thick ass and curves. As she said, her best friends mentioned to her, the bigger her ass got the more black guys would hit on her.

I was super open and I secretly loved that she had been with black guys before. She felt more and more comfortable telling me about her past. Ashley even said to me “I found black guys were amazing for hooking up with but were never anything more than that. All they ever wanted to do was fuck me really hard and share me with their friends”. Naturally the moment I heard shared I was curious what that meant so I asked her, “what do you mean by shared”?

Ashley said “You know… where they have a friend or two that joins in”

“Joins in on what?”

“On fucking me obviously!”

I was a bit shocked by this, I would never picture her doing anything like that but I found myself getting very turned on thinking about her getting taken by a few black guys. Especially considering when we do have sex it’s not very adventurous. We tend to do missionary only. Sometimes I get to do doggy with her.

Later that afternoon after she told me how she was “shared”, I asked “Would you ever want to try being shared… like let someone join us?”

Ashley quickly said calmly and lovingly to me “No silly… that’s in my past. Besides you are more than enough for me.”

I responded by saying “totally makes sense, I get it! I’m glad I take care of you to not want anything else!”

A few days later we were talking again about our pasts. All I could think about is how she was mainly with black guys prior to me and with multiple at once. So naturally I had to ask her “Is it true what they say about black guys?”

Ashley responded “what do you mean?”

I fumbled a bit with my words “ugh… you… you know…”

“You know what? Sorry sweetie”

“Do they usually have bigger dicks?”

She took a minute and looked at me carefully. She then said “are you sure you want to know?”

I shook my head yes slowly.

She said “yes, it is true, they are not always bigger but I would say 9 out of 10 times they are much bigger than white guys. You okay with this?”

I felt like I knew that answer was coming but not with such certainty. I found myself getting turned on again! Could not help it. Thinking about big black cocks taking my wife. I finally responded though “yeah totally… I did ask didn’t I? I’m not worried.”

Ashley could tell I was getting hard and looked down at my dick a few times. She put her hand on my leg and gently rubbed up my leg. “that’s great babe. I really love how open you are and how secure you are. Most guys would be worried about my past. That’s just another reason why I love you”

“Absolutely! I love you, it’s your past after all. So… how… how was… was it anyways?”

“Was what? The size of the black COCKS?”, while she rubbed my dick above my jeans slowly clearly feeling I was rock hard.

“ugh… ye.. yeah”

“It was really good…” as she kept rubbing me slowly, like she was testing me to make sure she knew this was turning me on. Then she kept going “The cocks were so good, why do you think I dated so many black guys!? They were not only bigger but they could fuck me so hard and treat me a certain way...” She then stopped for a minute and asked “you okay still? I’m not trying to be mean but I love being open and honest with you”

I responded eagerly and kind of sheepish because I was admitting to her that I liked it “I… I… I am totally okay with it!”

“Your amazing babe!” Ashley said to me.

“You are too!”

“So… did you want to hear more about it?” Ashley said to me knowing I was getting really turned on.

“Y…Yeah! Please!”

“Okay, in high school is when I got my first taste of black cock so to say. I saw my first one with a guy one night after one of my clubbing episodes. I was wearing a black fishnet top with my sister’s bra on who was a few cup sizes smaller so my tits were really popping out and I had a short black skirt on. While in the club had a few black guys all grinding on me which I loved. Later in the evening a really jacked tall black guy came up to me and asked if I wanted to join him after. I of course said yes, considering how worked up I was from grinding all night getting felt up and enjoying the night and how sexy this guy was. We went to his car, made out and I eventually pulled his cock out. At first I was shocked and just stared at it.”

He even had to ask, “is this your first time with a black guy? You look shocked!”

I shook my head yes with a huge grin on my face! He just guided my hand back to his massive cock. “I could not even fit my hand around it!” “I didn’t get to measure but it was at least the size of my forearm in length and girth. I eventually started trying to suck that massive black cock”

Ashley than paused, looked at me again, she was rubbing my dick this whole time almost as a way to make sure I was okay the whole time. She then said “you still okay babe?”

I immediately said “Absolutely! You are so sexy!”

She than tugged on my dick a bit from above my pants still and said “you definitely are okay.” She than lit a smoke really quick taking a deep breath as if she was getting really worked up. Then put her hand with the cigarette back onto my jeans where my dick was. She continued “where were we… right, I was sucking my first black cock… it was soo huge, I couldn’t believe it. I took both hands to jerk his shaft, play with his huge balls while I sucked his cock. Working it like crazy, I almost was someone else at that moment. He fingered me too as I was just dripping wet. I eventually finished him”

Ashley than took another drag and looked at me. She said “The amount of cum that came out of that huge black cock was crazy. I tried my hardest to catch it all with my mouth but it just kept cumming and cumming while I kept sucking and jerking that massive cock.”

She than asked me “did you like the first taste of black cock I got? I think I can tell by feeling this dick right now though”

I responded immediately “Yes… You are amazing”

She responded “I am really wet right now thinking about that first time, I want you to get down and lick my pussy while I finish this smoke”

I did not even hesitate. I got down in front of the couch we were sitting on immediately and removed her jeans. She was not kidding. She was extremely wet! I pulled her black thong to the side and starting eagerly licking her. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head harder into her pussy. With every time, I ran my tongue over her clit she would thrust a little into my face. She kept smoking this whole time while I was working on her pussy. She grabbed my head really hard and asked “Do you like the idea of black cocks ramming my pussy?”

I said with a muffled answer “yes”

She said, “Louder, I couldn’t hear you!”

I said a bit clearer this time and louder “Yes!”

She then said “Yes what?”

“YES, I love the idea of black cocks fucking you!”

She then came right than pulling my face down into her pussy really hard. After that we didn’t say anything about that, we just carried on our day like nothing happened. I must have jerked off 10 times later that day. We would have sex a few times that week and each time I was thinking about her sucking that massive black cock.

The next week we were hanging out talking on the couch again. Chatting about all sorts of stuff. Then I asked her… “So… did you ever go back to that club?”

She looked at me with a smile “Yes, I did. I went there fairly often after that”

I asked her “Did you have any more visits?”

“yes, I did. Did you want to hear more or something?”

I sheepishly looked at her than down “umm… totally up to you… ju… just was curious”

She then said “sure… no problem babe. As long as you are okay with my past and won’t judge me on it”

“I would never, I think you saw how much I appreciated you telling me” while I was already hard as a rock.

She moved her hand right back to my dick right away and saw how hard I was “wow, you are not kidding eh… you are rock hard! Well maybe we should put this little guy to work!” With that she got up and went to the bedroom where she was standing beside the bed. I followed eagerly. When I walked in she just pointed to her pussy. I came over to her and gentle pushed me down to my knees and pointed to her pussy again. I took off her jeans and thong. Then she grabbed my head and drove her pussy into my mouth. “so… you want to hear more? Well how about when I took my first big black cock in this pussy your licking?”

I was eagerly licking her pussy. Not realizing I was supposed to reply.

She than thrusted with her pussy a little into my face and said “well… do you want to hear more about how this pussy became a black cock pussy?”

I stopped for a second “Yes, I would love that!”

She then sat down on the bed and pointed at her pussy again “well… I didn’t really ask you to stop, keep going if you want to hear more.” So I got on my knees beside the bed and licked her pussy more. “okay so the first time I took a black cock I was at the same club. Getting grinded again only by black guys. A different guy than the first time. He came up and really grinded against me hard, he was rough but he was so sexy. He would grab my tits and smack my ass while we grinded. After a bit he asked me if I wanted to head out of here by him and his friend. I of course said yes because this was after I had sucked that massive black cock. I was already sleeping with guys at school but none of their white dicks were like that black cock so I was eager but worried when he said friend… Worried enough that one of those cocks would rip me in half, let alone two of those massive black cocks! So I assumed it would be just the two of us.

We left the club with me in-between him and his friend. A lot of people were looking at us leaving, I think they knew I was going to get fucked really hard as I was this little white girl between two huge black guys. We got into his friend’s car so me and Jamal, the guy that I was grinding with, got in the back. We were making out while his friend took us to his place. The whole time I was thinking if this cock would be just as big as the other guy’s cock. After making out a bit I started feeling over his jeans to see and sure enough it felt huge!”

Ashley stopped… Looked at me… “okay, please stop now, my pussy is really wet now! I want you to get naked and lay on the bed.” I took off my clothes right away and got beside her and we both laid side by side on our backs. She looked over and asked “You okay right now?”

I responded saying “yeah, I am excited to hear what happens.”

“good, I see your dick is excited too. Promise you won’t cum until I ask you to”

I look down at my dick “ugh… yeah sure no problem!” knowing this might be a hard task!

She than continued “We got to Jamal’s friend’s house, Eric. There Jamal lead me in the home and right to a room right away. It felt like I did not have a choice as he was so strong. His friend followed the whole way. When we got in a bedroom Jamal started kissing me. Then I felt hands come behind me and start feeling my tits. I turned around and Eric kissed me. I was so horny and had enough drinks in me that I was not going to stop this. Then they took my clothes off while kissing me and licking me all over. Then I undid Jamal’s pants to pull out a massive black cock! Just bit smaller than the first one I sucked which I was thankful for. I bent over and started sucking him. While I was doing this, Eric fingered me. After a bit, I turned around and did the same to Eric. Pulled his cock out. When I did I saw, it was bigger than Jamal’s cock. I was thinking to myself… damn… these black guys are all hung like horses. While I sucked Eric’s cock, Jamal’s started sliding his in me from behind. At first it hurt a ton but after a bit I was enjoying it.”

Ashley stopped again. She said, “I want you to slide your white dick in me and slowly try to fuck me”

I did just that, while remembering not to cum! It was hard but felt soo good! I don’t know if I felt her so wet before.

“Where was I? Oh yeah, Jamal’s big black cock was already in me and feeling good! I started to cum right away and Jamal’s smacked my ass really hard! Without a beat, I just kept sucking Eric’s big cock. I liked the way they were treating me for some reason… I’ve always had slow and soft sex before this but it felt good to feel like I was there toy and they could do what they wanted to me.”

I stopped fucker Ashley for a few moments… She looked at me “why are you stopping? You going to cum already?”

I responded quietly “Ugh… mmm… MMMaybe”

She just laughed a bit than said “while you better not cum, stop if that’s what you have to do.” I started going again slowly as I calmed down a bit.

“Sorry… as I was saying they would use me how they wanted. After that Jamal’s friend said he wanted a turn at that white slut. Jamal’s slowly came out of me and turned me around. He grabbed my head and made me suck his massive black cock right away without letting me wipe my pussy juices or cum off of his cock. I had never sucked a cock after it had been in me before and here I was doing it no problem. He told me to clean his cock up like a good little white slut”

When she said that I had to stop again. She just laughed again. After a bit, I got going again.

“Then Eric worked his cock in. I could not believe I was able to take all of this cock. I must have cum in about 15 seconds! And then another minute after I came again! All while Jamal was fucking my mouth at this point. They were getting more and more aggressive and vocal. They would call me white slut, whore, bitch, every name you could think of. They were even saying I bet you don’t get fucked like this by a white dude and his dicklet”

I had to stop fucking her… I made a big “oooh” sound like I was about to cum… Ashley said “you better not cum yet… after all the story just made fun of white dicklets so try not to prove that point!” Thankfully I was able to stop myself before I came.

“They then put me on the bed and took turns face fucking me, slapping me, and fucking the hell out of my pussy. Finally, Jamal put a huge load in my mouth and face covering me. Right after that Eric who was fucking me at the time stood up with a leg on either side of me standing over me and started cumming all over me like I was a piece of meat. I could not believe how much they both cummed on me and LOVING it!”

Than Ashley looked at me. With an impressed look because I was able to not cum yet. “Okay… I want you to cum on my tits. Think you can do that?”

I eagerly started humping her and it must have been only 10 seconds, I pulled out and came on her tits. She just started laughing really loud. I had to ask but felt like I knew what the answer would be “Why are you laughing?”

She looked at the little spot of cum I put on her tit. She than pointed right at it and said “This load you shot, or should I say sprinkle, is tiny. When Jamal and Eric came all over me they must have each shot about 15 times the amount you just did.” She then stopped laughing. She said “so are you going to clean this up?” I started to get up “wait, where are you going” Ashley said.

I responded “to get a towel to clean you up.”

“No… I want you to lick it up” looking at me quietly “would you do it for me?” With that being said I did slowly. “You missed a spot” as I got up so I came back down to get the last little dribble. Ashley than said with a bit of a laugh “that wasn’t too much right?” I just shook my head in agreement.

The next day again we acted like nothing had happened. We even had totally normal sex. Even got her off.

Chapter 2: Black Ownership

Ashley and my relationship was growing closer and stronger all the time. We were a really great team! She helped me grow in my job, encouraging me every step of the way as I quickly worked my way up in a large bank. Our sex life was good, not very crazy or adventurous, more to the point and good. I was careful on bringing up her past too much to not seem overly interested in it. We kept dating but we pretty much lived together now at my apartment closer to downtown. She had an apartment with her sister but was there maybe one night every two weeks.

My curiosity was always growing about her past and I would secretly jerk off often thinking about her. She really had the perfect body having the perfect curves. One afternoon we were talking about a nipple piercing I had (I am definitely the type of guy you would think who would have that). After we chatted about it for a bit I asked “Have you ever had anything other than your ear or nose pierced?”

She responded “well… yes”

“and… where was it?” Not expecting the answer I got.

“I got my clit pierced when I was younger.”

We both paused for a minute. I looked at her. “Wow, I don’t mean this in a bad way. I could never picture you doing that!”

She laughed “Yeah, I have taken it out in more recent years when I got my crazy side out a bit”

I was extremely curious at this point. Had to know more! Also, I was already thinking about what it looked like and what it looked like with a big black cock driving into her pussy. “So what did you have? A ring, barbell or something like that?”

“I had a few things, at first it was just a ring and then later on got a barbell with a spade symbol.”

“Oh cool! I loved that you had a piercing on your clit before. It’s pretty cool” I said. I wondered why a spade symbol but figured it was something girly or something.

A little while later we were relaxing after dinner. We had a few glasses of wine. When Ashley drinks, the alcohol affects her quickly. Our conversation was growing to a dirtier conversation as the drinks were going. I eventually asked “So… did you date many white guys after your episode from the club?”

She looked at me with a grin on her face. “No, I actually started associating black guys with being turned on after that. The more I saw black guys the more wet and turned on I would become. It felt like my body was taking control of me.”

She took a few more sips. Sat back and said can you get me a cigarette? I did and brought it over to her right away. She lit a smoke up and was relaxing. I could tell she was thinking “what’s on your mind?” I asked.

With the wine hitting her she was a bit more open and direct with her answers “Just about my piercing.”

“Oh yeah? What about it?”

“Well… I got it to show my appreciation for black cock as a guy I would regularly fuck asked me to get one for him” as she relaxed and took a drag of her smoke with a smile.

“Wow… really!? You got it for a guy?”

“Yes, I did, I was becoming very submissive to this guy I was dating. He would be really rough during sex and very demanding. In a way that I really liked it at the time. He would face fuck me, slap my face and tell me what a good little slut he is and how I was his white whore to loan out if he wanted.”

I was blown away right now. Extremely hard and eager to hear more though! I could not believe the girl I loved and how close we have got was such a whore for a black guy but with me she was definitely the dominate one. Made me wonder a little bit and wish I could be the dominate one. I asked “wow, you can be very different, I would never guess you were like that at a time. Did you do anything else?”

She had a lot of wine by this point so she was very open. “You know my tattoo’s I have… well one of them is a symbol I got for my dedication to black cock as well!” She then proceeded to show me the one above her pussy by undoing her pants and pulling her thong down a bit. She had about 4 tattoo’s. One on her wrist saying dream how she became a hair stylist when her family insisted she got a more typical job with benefits and a future. One on her upper back left shoulder with a moon and her symbol Virgo. Another decorative flower on her ankle. And lastly the one she was pointing to was just above her pussy in the pubic region, it was a decorative flower with a symbol in the middle that kind of looked like a spade with a Q in it softly.

“I said this tattoo? As I softly touched the one she was point at just above her pussy” I never thought anything about it, just thought it was a cool decorative piece like the one on her ankle.

“Yes, that one.”

“Wh… why is that a way of showing your dedication to black cock?” I was quietly saying.

“I was requested to get this tattoo from the guy I was with at the time, Terrell. He asked me to get this tattoo on my pussy to show it was for black cock only. The symbol in the middle is called a queen of spades symbol. It represents a woman who is dedicated to black cock and serving black cock.” Ashley than came over to me, put out her smoke and sat beside me. She said “Don’t worry baby, I’m not for black cock only anymore… it was just in my past.” And then she undid my pants to release my rock hard dick. “See baby, you like it too… I know you like my past and the stories of how this pussy got fucked by black cocks.” She then slowly started jerking my dick.

Keep in mind she had a lot of wine in her so she did not have a filter anymore. I was currently speechless and so horny! To think her pussy will always have a reminder of her ownership to black cocks! She than said as she was slowly playing with my dick “Baby… you know how much I love you but those black guys fucked me so good. In a way you never could but I still love you” she felt my dick twitch in her hands “ooh… you like that don’t you? The fact that you cant fuck me like a real man?” She was testing me and I was passing every time. My dick started twitching a lot and I was moaning. She just learned I was her submissive without a doubt and enjoy it.

“Why don’t you put that little dicklet away and lick my pussy like a good boy?”

I did as fast as I could. I started pulled down her pants and her thong the rest of the way. I starting lapping her pussy as fast as I could. “whoa, easy little dick. Learn to treat this pussy right. Start slower” I began slowly licking her pussy all the way to the top than bottom. Working my tongue in her hole too. “That’s a good boy! You’re such a good pussy licker.”

Ashley than said “Kiss my tattoo in respect to my black lovers to show me how you respect this pussy is a black cock pussy.”

I was shocked! I could not believe she said that to me. I was so turned on so I did as she asked as humiliating as it was.

“That’s a good boy, but you forgot to say something” she said.

“Say what? Sorry?”

“Thank you to me and I know your pussy is meant for black cock!” with that she slapped my face lightly.

“y… ye.. Yes…. S.. Sor… Sorry.” I kissed it again, “Thank you! I know your pussy is meant for black cock!”

With that she laughed. She than pushed me off and said “get me another ******* little dicklet!” Without hesitation, I did. “While you are up grab me another cigarette!”

When I came back I gave Ashley her ******* and gave her package of cigarettes to her. She lit a smoke up and said “Now you are a good boy! Take off your clothes, I might reward you if you keep being good!” I did right away. “Now dance for me dicklet.” I began trying to dance (like a white boy none the less). She was laughing! “Now shake your ass like you’re a girl!” I began twerking or trying to twerk. She laughed so hard. “Now lick my pussy again you sissy!”

I began licking her pussy while she clearly had no filter. “Your pathetic! Your little dick doesn’t satisfy me like a real man! Keep licking my pussy and don’t forget to kiss my tattoo!” I did just that, kissed her tattoo as well. “Are you forgetting something?” right after I kissed her tattoo.

“O… oh… sss….ssorrry.” I kissed her queen of spades symbol again and said “Thank you, and your pussy belongs to black cock!” trying to eagerly please her as I really wanted a release and to be able to fuck her tonight!

“That’s better! Don’t forget that! Now go to the bedroom little dick!”

I got in the room and laid on the bed. She came in. Said “You are such a little slut, aren’t you?” Treating me like I was her in the past.

I said “Y… Yes I am!... I would do anything for you!”

She laughed. “Okay… anything? How about I piss right in your mouth! When I was with Terrell he would piss on me to show his ownership and to degrade me so maybe I should do that to you? What do you think? Unless you don’t want my pussy that is.”

I was beyond horny at this point but was not sure about that last one. I wanted her so badly though “ugh….. I suppose so… If that’s what you want?”

She quickly said in a loud voice “suppose so?!?”

“Sorry, yes you can!” I sheepishly said.

“And why is that?” she exclaimed!

“Ugh... because I am yours?”

“and…?” she said staring at me.

“And your pussy belongs to black cock!”

“good boy, missing one last thing, something about you!”

“And… my little white dicklet is too small to satify you?” I said.

“YES! PERFECT! Now you are understanding how I feel and what I put up with!” with that she smiled and climbed over me. Placing her pussy straight above my face while I laid down on my back standing up. “Now be a good boy and open your mouth.” I followed her instructions. A few little drops came out. Perfectly aimed into my open mouth. “Mmm… is that good?”

I stayed quiet again not realizing I was supposed to respond.

“Well…” as she nudged me

I quickly realized “Sorry! Yes, it was amazing! Thank you!”

She than continued. She started to fill my mouth “what a little slut you are. You better get used to this… You are my whore after all! SWOLLOW! NOW!”

I took a big gulp. Without hesitation, I said “Thank you!”

“There we go! A little motivation, I appreciate that! After you lick my pussy I will let you put that little excuse of a dick in me. You’re such a wimp!” She than sat down right on my face with her big ass forsing me to lick it and get every last drop.

“Okay. I’ll lay down and let you try to fuck me” I was soo hard and horny I could hardly wait. “Get that little dick of yours ready!” Without hesitation, I was on top of her and guiding my dick in.

“Is it in yet?” she exclaimed!

“Ugh… yes!”

“No, I meant all the way in… is it?” as she was laughing a bit

“Yes… it is. Can I do anything?”

“No… just get off, your dick is pathetic! I wish I had some BIG… BLACK… COCK right now. They would make me feel filled up hitting places you don’t even begin to touch!” as she looked at her nails. “You almost done? I think you should kiss my tattoo again before you keep fucking me as a reminder!” as she shoves me down.

I kissed her queen of spades symbol, about to blow my load, “Thank you and your pussy belongs to black cock!”

She had a huge smile on her face as I came back up to put my dick back in. “Wow, you are a very good boy and fast learner” she said excitedly. “You can cum with your little dicklet.”

I did just that and started cumming like I have never before. I did not know what came over me but I loved being treated like this and being in full service to her! As I finished I rolled off of her.

She looked down and then at me. Shaking her finger at me. “Nonono… you are not done sissy. Lick my pussy clean and get me off since that excuse of a dick does nothing for me!” I jumped down and starting lapping up my cum and licking her pussy. “it’s not like you have much of a mess to clean up with the little sprinkles you shoot” she said. With that being said I just kept licking harder and faster. Working my fingers in after a bit to get her to cum. She said “God I wish I had black cock again!” “Lick my pussy whore!” “Don’t stop, lick my pussy that belongs to black cocks!” and eventually she was screaming as she came. I never saw her cum like that before!

After that we both fell asleep exhausted from the evening and our new-found love. I was wondering if this was just because she had drunken a lot or if it was going to be a new thing.

Chapter 3: Growing and learning the roles

The next week neither of us said anything about what had happened the evening where Ashley told me about her piercing and her queen of spades tattoo. Every time we had sex I could not keep my eyes off of her tattoo thinking about how different she was with Terrell her previous “Owner.”

One thing I began to notice is she never once called my dick a cock. She always called it a dick, penis or something other than a cock. I eventually asked her why that was when we were having normal sex. She asked me to put my dick in now. So I asked her “Why do you never call it a cock but always a dick?”

She said “well… I have always thought of a cock of big, massive, powerful which I associate with black guys. For white guys I think of them as a dick.”

“Hmm… never thought of it that way. Interesting.”

“Now would you put your dick in me and fuck me? Or do I have to get a cock to fuck me?” She said in a hurry.

“No, sorry!” I quickly slid my dick in her eager pussy.

“Now fuck me, PLEASE, I really need to get fucked! Use that little white dick and fuck me if you can!”

I could tell she was horny now as she has not said that sort of thing for a few weeks. I started going pretty hard with constant encouragement. “Harder,” “Faster,” “Come on, Harder,” and so on. Ashley eventually came so I did as well. After I pulled out she pointed down and said “I want you to clean my pussy up.” Without hesitation, I went down on her and cleaned her up (Keep in mind she has not asked me to clean her since that evening when I found out about her tattoo and clit). She started moaning and face fucking me with her pussy and her hands behind my head. In no time, she was screaming and cuming. “wow, that was a good one, much better than the first one with your dick.”

I was just moving my head up from her than she said “Aren’t you forgetting something?” I was not sure if she meant to kiss her tattoo or not. Sure, enough she said “Don’t forget about kissing my Queen of Spades.”

With that said I quickly went back down and kissed the Queen of Spades tattoo just above her pussy in the pubic area. “Thank you and your pussy belongs to black cock.” She had a huge smile and let me clean go to the bathroom and clean my face.

After sex, we laid there relaxing. We chatted for a bit and I confessed “I find I really like your other side of you and how controlling you can be.” Taking a deep breath and relaxing. “Would you mind if I ordered a few toys and stuff for us to use?”

She looked at me puzzled, “sure? What did you have in mind?”

“Not sure yet, but let me surprise you!” Then I kissed her for a bit.

The next day while I was at work I went online and googled “queen of spades.” I started seeing lots of women who were into black guys and the devotion to the lifestyle. I eventually saw a thing called “Cuckold.” I read more about it and it turned out to be a man’s women who sleeps with other men, hence making him a “cuckold” to her. I kept reading about this and what others did. Eventually I found myself extremely hard thinking about it and Ashley taking a huge black cock in front of me. I could not believe I was thinking about how I would want to watch her.

I than began to look for a big black dildo. I was reading reviews and came across one called BAM. It seemed to very popular and excellent reviews. I decided I would order that. I also looked for something sexy for Ashley to wear. Found fishnet stalking’s, a corset, and other items. Found a few temporary tattoos like her tattoo as well, thought why not it could come in handy so I ordered some spade tattoo’s.

Than after looking more I saw something called penis extenders. Got me thinking… maybe I could have a cock instead of a dick for her. So I looked further and found lots of options. I went straight for the biggest and blackest one I could find. It was 12” long and said it would add up to 3” to your girth. I thought surely this would be too much for her but ordered it anyways since I ordered the Bam dildo that was a huge black dildo to work her up to it.

Later that evening I was so worked up from everything I learned that I was rock hard all night. I was in an extra cheerful mood which Ashley took notice to. We had dinner and laid down on the couch together to watch a movie. After a bit into the movie I was lightly humping Ashley without even realizing it. She looked at me and said “wow, something got into you today.”

I smiled at her and then kissed her. She kissed me back. Then sat up and said “Get up, I want you to take your dick out and stand in front of me.” I hoped right up and did just that without hesitation. When I got undressed my dick was super hard and ready to go. She looked at me than grabbed it aggressively. Gave it a few quick jerks but only with her thumb and a finger.

I let out a huge moan “Ooooohhhhhh….”

She laughed “wow, that quick eh?” than gave a smirk at me. “So you like that my pussy is for black cocks and you have a little dick that cant even come close to fucking me good shorty?”

“Ugh… yes… yes I do”

“And what would you do if I decided to call up a black guy right now and fuck him right in front of you? Would you be a man and stop me, fuck the ******* out of me and show me who is boss? Or would you sit there like a little sissy while a real man fucks me and owns my pussy in a way you can’t?”

I kept quiet. Not sure how to answer this and a bit shy.

“Well… which is it? I know the answer but want you to say it”

“I… I…” pausing “I… ugh… wouldn’t stop you” thinking back to what I read today about being a cuckold.

“That’s what I thought. Your pathetic. He would be a foot taller than you anyways so not like you could do anything. You would just have to be a little sissy.” After she said that I was still standing there with my dick in the air in front of her. She than told me “get down, do your job and lick my pussy right now. It’s all your good for!”

I got down right away and starting licking her pussy. Working it up and down as she taught me to. “That’s right, lick it all. Try to fuck my pussy with your tongue. Get it right in there.” I stretched out my tongue as much as I could while I bobbed with my head in and out. “That’s right, that’s where black cocks belong and this is all your good for!”

She then pushed my head down further to her ass. She never let me touch her ass before, despite trying. “Lick my asshole right now! Tongue fuck my asshole as well!” I was so horny and excited by this that I started to right away. She kept pulling my head in. “This ass has only ever been fucked by black cocks and I plan on keeping it that way!” I was shocked she said that. I never thought she did anal or anything before.

After she pulled my head up again to her pussy. “Lick my clit for a bit while I think about a real man!” Then after a little bit she said “put your mouth over my pussy. I need to show you who is boss.” Without notice she started pissing in my mouth. “That’s it, ******* it all! I don’t want you to miss a drop. Remember you are my whore.”

She then said “get up, put that dicklet in me, lets see what it can do today.” I grabbed her and quickly put my dick in. It slid right in no problem. I thrusted maybe 5 times and I came! I was so disappointed because I wanted to enjoy it more but was so worked up. She laughed very loudly “hahahaha, really? You came that quickly? You’re so pathetic whimp. I really should call up a real man to fuck me! Maybe you will learn a lesson!” She than slapped my face, “get down there now! The least you can do is clean my pussy after that pathetic attempt you just did!”

I quickly got back down and eagerly cleaned her pussy up. She said “did you enjoy the little droplet of cum you shot? I should really show you how much cum a real big black cock cums and fills me up!”

Before I was done, I knew to go to her tattoo and kiss it “Thank you and your pussy belongs to black cock!” She smiled.

A week later the shipment came of all the stuff I ordered. I held out the dildo and thought WOW, this can’t possibly fit. Then I got to the penis extender and was shocked. There is no way you could have sex with that. The temporary tattoos were there and the lingerie as well. I knew we would have a good night that night.

That evening I cracked a bottle of wine with dinner. We drank and Ashley asked “What’s the occasion?”

I said “You will have to wait, I got a BIG surprise but I want to keep it that way for now” (I actually meant that literally).

She said “Great, I loved surprises!”

With that we kept eating dinner and enjoyed the evening having a few bottles of wine!

I than asked her, “do you want your surprise now?”

She said “Yes! Please! I’m very excited.”

I said “Okay, well it would be better if we blindfolded you to start.” We than put on the blind fold. I checked a few times if she could see anything. I lead her to the bedroom. I than slowly undressed her and laid her down on the bed.

“What kind of surprise is this?” she asked puzzled.

“You will like it, it’s a big surprise.” Then I began licking her and working her up. Kissing her nipples and licking her clit. Eventually I slid my dick in for a little bit.

“This isn’t a big surprise… I have felt this before and nothing about it is big” she said.

I laughed “no, this isn’t the surprise, I am just working you up.” Then I went and grabbed the BAM dildo. It was massive, so I started licking her clit again. Then I slowly pressed it against her working it in.

“ooooooh… My god! This feels good!” as she quivered when it was only a quarter in (right about where my dick would end but was much thicker than me). I slowly moved it in and out working it further in. After a bit, it was all the way in! I could not believe my eyes! Here she was taking this 12” black dildo all the way and grinding back. “Oh my god! This feels soo good! Please keep fucking me with it! I’m cumming!” With that she came and not only just came but squirted as I pulled the dildo nearly out. “Keep going!” So I kept going and she kept squirting more and more each time the dildo was almost out.

She calmed down and I said, that wasn’t even the best part. I left the room. Then I yelled in “You can take the blindfold off now.” When I came back into the room I had the penis extender on. I felt like a monster wearing it! Couldn’t believe this is what some guys had!

She was shocked! “What is that?”

“It’s a penis extender, goes over my dick and we can both enjoy a bigger dick… or COCK I should say!” I was standing their jerking it like it was my own.

She looked at me, looked at the extender, looked back at me with a grin. “Okay, we can try that! It looks like a perfect size and similar to the old big black cocks I would take!”

I was shocked. This was a perfect size? Really? No wonder she called my penis a dick and not a cock. I came over to her and started kissing her again. She said “please fuck me with that cock.” I slowly slid it in, in amazement that she was able to take the girth! I kept working it in and she was thrusting away like an *******. I worked it all the way in so that my dick was finally in her as well. I sat there in awe admiring her beautiful pussy stuffed to the max.

“Well are you going to fuck me? I’m waiting…” she said.

So I started thrusting, it took a lot more effort because I was moving 12 inches back and forth now instead of just a few. She was loving it and screaming. “Fuck me with that black cock, you can do it sissy!” With that she started cumming again. She was jamming herself back against the cock as I was thrusting at this point. Finally she turned over and said “Take me in doggy now like a real man!” I started fucking her from behind. She said play with my tits and rub my clit. Unfortunately, I was short so I was not able to reach well. “Oh right… you’re a little boy… just try to fuck me whimp!”

After about 5 minutes of that she was squirting again! Even harder! At this point we were both exhausted. “I’m good for now! That was a great surprise. You can now fuck me a little bit! It’s so much better than your little white dick!”

I pulled off the extender and was rock hard. Playing with myself a bit she noticed. “Did you want to try to use that tiny dicklet on met now?”

“Yes… P..Please!” So I slowly glided it in.

“haha… hold on, first kiss my pussy and queen of spades!”

So I stopped, kissed her pussy slowly, it was so stretched and wet. Then I kissed her Queen of Spades tattoo. After that I moved up to put my dick in. She suddenly stopped me, stuck her hand out. “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Yes, right… sorry! I was so excited I forgot. Thank you and your pussy belongs to block cocks!”

“That’s better! Don’t forget that… I think you know why now!”

Then I started to put my dick in. It slid right in no problem. Felt nothing. She started laughing really loud “it’s in? Wow! Now you can see why I need black cock! Look at your little dick, I can’t even feel it.”

I thrusted harder but felt like it was hopeless. She just kept laughing. She then said “okay… well if you are going to take a little bit go get me a smoke first.” I got up grabbed her pack of cigarettes and came back. She lit one up and said “Okay, continue trying to show me what your little white dick can do!” I put it in and she was so loose from the big black dildo and extender that I knew I was doing nothing for her. She was just laying back relaxing. She would ask every now and then “You done yet?” while she kept smoking. Eventually I was able to get off and shoot my load in her. She said “FINALLY! That little dick came! Now clean my pussy up while I finish my smoke!” With that she shoved my head down with both hands on my head.

While I was licking her clean again I found the cum just fell out no problem from her being stretched open. When I finished, I knew she was in a dominate mood so I remembered to kiss her Queen of Spades symbol this time and say “Thank you and your pussy is for black cock!”

She just laughed again. “You are really learning your place.”

We calmed down and then watched some TV for a bit than went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up with her straddling my face. “Time to wake up!” with a wet surprise in my face as her pussy was already soaking wet. “Start licking now… I’m still horny from getting fucked somewhat properly for once!” I started licking like a mad man right away still not being able to say a word. “That’s it! Get me off! Now!” Then she let out a sigh of relief as she got off quickly.

“While I am here I also need to piss but I don’t feel like getting out of bed… You don’t mind, do you?” she said.

I was silent, mostly because my face was still covered by her pussy and thick hips.

“Okay… good, I’ll take your silence as an okay! Open up wide, I really have to pee!” she said. She started pissing straight into my mouth right away. “Don’t miss a drop, I would hate for you to have to wash the bed!” She was really gushing now. “haha… you really are good for something, aren’t you?” Her peeing was slowing down now. I was thankful as I was having a really hard time keeping up, pretty sure I got it all over my face though. “Perfect… Now lick it clean… do your job whimp!” I was trying to lick every last drop to please her as much as I could. “Goooooood boy!” As she stood up she looked at my face “You have a mess to clean up! It looks like it went all over your face!”

“I’m sorry! I tried to get it all, you really had to go though!” I said back.

“It’s okay, just work on it!” she replied.

With that I got up and went to the shower to get cleaned up. I was still so horny from the night before and everything that has been happening. I found myself in a trance by Ashley. Loving every moment and wanting to serve her better every moment.

As I was about to get out Ashley said “leave the shower on sissy!”

In my head, I was thinking “wow, she never carries on after sex… I wonder what has got into her… will she start always being like this?”

Then when I got out and dried off I said “Hey babe, it’s one for you.”
so hot

Back