Young white married couple from UK

darkdesirecpl

Couple
From
UK
Hi,

We are a young mid 20s married couple from the UK England.

We are new to BBC, but have fantasied about it for years now and finally decided to give it a go.

Which has led us to here... After multiple failed attempt such as fake pics, no replies, not big enough etc etc. We have found you guys!!

So if you are big n black and like what you see from the UK please get in touch. I hope there are guys from the UK here!!

We are after serious girth to stretch n pull me out.

X

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hi,

We are new to BBC, but have fantasied about it for years now and finally decided to give it a go.

Which has led us to here... After multiple failed attempt such as fake pics, no replies, not big enough etc etc. We have found you guys!!

So if you are big n black and like what you see from the UK please get in touch. I hope there are guys from the UK here!!

X

View attachment 869505 View attachment 869506 View attachment 869508
My amigo in spain you want to visit

Hi,

X

View attachment 869505 View attachment 869506 View attachment 869508
Hi both how are you?

Back