Young white man looking for a dominant woman

Would you like to teach a young white man about this lifestyle on cam, IRL or through text messages

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tjoochhej

Male
From
Sweden
19 years old European man (Serbian&Swedish) who is into mature women and couples of all different colors.

I'm into both getting humiliated and humiliating others as well as dominate and being dominated by females and couples.

I might not be the average white guy on this site when I'm packing 23cm or roughly 9 inches of meaty uncut cock. That, however, doesn't mean I can't enjoy racial humiliation, fart humiliation (Women farting is absolutely one of the sexiest things I know) and as weird as it might sound for others when they know about my own tool, small penis humiliation.

Mature women that are naturally dominant is something I'm very interested in. I hope I can find a woman that is a bit older than me that wants to teach & guide me about this lifestyle. Doing it on cam or with text messages is totally fine by me, I'm aware that there aren't many Swedish people on this site, so the market is a bit shy for me over here. So because of that I really don't care about which country you reside in because cam and text messages are probably just as easy from anywhere.

I'm not able to upload any pictures of myself here on this site due to it being against the rules (white males, sissies or trannies can't upload pictures of only themselves) but I have linked my Xvideos profile where you can find pictures of me and also proof of me being a real person (I'm verified on the site) which is shown in the pictures.

Best Regards Tjoochhej

(...)

I'm not able to upload any pictures of myself here on this site due to it being against the rules (white males, sissies or trannies can't upload pictures of only themselves) (...)
...to the forums. But you are allowed to post pictures to your profile page.
(...)but I have linked my Xvideos profile where you can find pictures of me and also proof of me being a real person (I'm verified on the site) which is shown in the pictures

(...)
And how do we know that xvideos account actually belongs to you?

i`d suggest you post some pictures of yourself on your profile. And make sure they are not the exact copies of those on the xvideos site. :D

Good luck.

...to the forums. But you are allowed to post pictures to your profile page.
And how do we know that xvideos account actually belongs to you?

i`d suggest you post some pictures of yourself on your profile. And make sure they are not the exact copies of those on the xvideos site. :D

Good luck.

I'm not into men, go look somewhere else. I don't care whether you believe that isn't me because I want no business with you either way. However, the people that are interested (women) will get the information they need to be able to confirm it with face and body pictures.

Yes, I answered my own poll, just to see if it worked and I can't undo it, sry if it disturbs you. So after this explanation, i hope you can go back to your own life and be able to do all of your daily activities that suffered from my thread....

I'm not into men, go look somewhere else.
i`m not interested in you either. How come you think so? i never said anything like that. *facepalm*
I don't care whether you believe that isn't me (...)
So now we all know where you`re at. Problem is, the member on xvideos doesn`t even know you are here and pretend to be him. :(
Yes, I answered my own poll, just to see if it worked and I can't undo it, (...)
Okay i see. That can happen, no prob. :)

i`m not interested in you either. How come you think so? i never said anything like that. *facepalm*

Then I really don't know why you're here trying to get my attention and voting on my poll (you voted no for no reason at all) when it's not targeted towards you. It's like I would vote on a poll regarding which sports activities the 9th graders should do in Spain, while I'm from Sweden and has nothing to do with it.

So now we all know where you`re at. Problem is, the member on xvideos doesn`t even know you are here and pretend to be him. :(

Is this proof enough for you? https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/tjoochhej#_tabPhotos (It's a photo of your previous comment)

Last edited:
Back