Young white girls 2014

The white girls who love rap hip hop are the future slutty white girl who love black men. The thought of the future being owned by the black race is so scary but also hot. Total black power each black man gets three white girls n thats there revenge lol just a bit wasted atm and am thinking of my ex being blacked lol
Moral of the story.. Are white girls that listen to black music diff to the rest?

I pretty much hate rap myself. I wish good music from black artists would return, like the days of Al Green, Marvin Gaye, The Commodores, Earth, Wind, and Fire and others. That was good music. Everything is rap and hip hop now. There could be so much more variety. Bruno Mars is fresh air but there is not much else out there.

Nope...its jus music! Am I a uncle tom because i like nine inch nails or johnny cash, no
Race should not be a issue or any of all the stupid prejudices out there... its all about sticking to ur own kind and bluh, bluh how about explore ur own heart & desires before close mindedness steps in

Nope...its jus music! Am I a uncle tom because i like nine inch nails or johnny cash, no
Race should not be a issue or any of all the stupid prejudices out there... its all about sticking to ur own kind and bluh, bluh how about explore ur own heart & desires before close mindedness steps in

Hey, I agree completely! I'm white and mostly enjoy rock and pop from the 70's and 80's, but that's why I named the black artists I like in my post above. I just think it's unfortunately that black artists are limiting themselves these days to only rap and hip hop. That music is just not appealing to me. I hope that will change and more people like Bruno Mars will bring us more variety

You like NIN and Johnny Cash? Very cool!

I don't think there's anything wrong with saying us white girls like rap n' hip hop music and it could be a race thing, or a culture thing, Nathan - to be totally honest - I don't know if many of you guys even know that so many of us became attracted to black guys by listening to that music early in our lives - before we even met our first black guy! Me n' my friends began listening to rap n' hip hope in JHS and earlier too! Seeing black guys in vids and hearing their attitudes as they show off their masculinity really did it for me, like so many of us, prolly cus' they were so different from the 'meelie' white guys in our schools. Growing up, it really did (and does) put the idea of black guys in our minds- and also them being more alpha males and in control of things, and all that. Plus we like to dance, of course! lol. Seriously, the music and (lots of) the black man's music culture being so 'out there' and 'mainstream' really brings the attention of the black man into our thoughts - our minds - and of course all the rest too. I know it still does. All ya' have to do is look around more to see this is true! xoxx, Dana

Back