Young white girls 2014

I have no idea about the rest of what you wrote or no idea what kind of mind links the 2 but I like all types of music as far as music been black or white or about race we have kinda moved beyond that thinking well I have to me its about what makes you happy and lifts the soul of who ever listens to it or performs/makes it what ever the race or sex, music can and should inspire shared humanity bring people together and on occasion can change the world.

Last edited:
The white girls who love rap hip hop are the future slutty white girl who love black men. The thought of the future being owned by the black race is so scary but also hot. Total black power each black man gets three white girls n thats there revenge lol just a bit wasted atm and am thinking of my ex being blacked lol
Moral of the story.. Are white girls that listen to black music diff to the rest?
I don't think at 34 I qualify as young and I hate rap music but I could suck black cock to the sound of a jackhammer.

I pretty much hate rap myself. I wish good music from black artists would return, like the days of Al Green, Marvin Gaye, The Commodores, Earth, Wind, and Fire and others. That was good music. Everything is rap and hip hop now. There could be so much more variety. Bruno Mars is fresh air but there is not much else out there.
I co own a bar and as long as I do there will be Sly Stone played.

Back