YOUNG, WHITE... BUT NO LONGER TIGHT...

.... I hate to burst your bubble but it eventually goes back into place. Otherwise a pregnant woman could carry a bowling ball in there. Source watching a baby come out, now that is stretched.
Some folks prefer their fantasy world to reality. My wife has had 2 ******* through natural childbirth, and she's had much bigger cocks than my lit'l 5"er and her pussy is still plenty tight, and she still reaches multiple orgasms ... but, I know the majority of readers would prefer thinking that those white pussies have been ruined & destroyed by BBC. Its just one of the many ways some try to humiliate and frustrate the whiteboiz.

Some folks prefer their fantasy world to reality. My wife has had 2 ******* through natural childbirth, and she's had much bigger cocks than my lit'l 5"er and her pussy is still plenty tight, and she still reaches multiple orgasms ... but, I know the majority of readers would prefer thinking that those white pussies have been ruined & destroyed by BBC. Its just one of the many ways some try to humiliate and frustrate the whiteboiz.

Yeah but has she ever been pounded out with 12" of hot black steel?

tumblr_nsoxbaP9up1uvv1olo1_500.jpg

pump.gif

Even if true you do feel humiliated don't you? Admit it to yourself, you are less of a man because your wife has had bigger cocks than you. Don't you wonder if your little 5 inch prick is the real sire of those of *******? I think you must wonder every night little white boi!

Even if true you do feel humiliated don't you? Admit it to yourself, you are less of a man because your wife has had bigger cocks than you. Don't you wonder if your little 5 inch prick is the real sire of those of *******? I think you must wonder every night little white boi!
Lana, if the world of "humiliation" is the world that turns you on, by all means have at it. Wife and I started out our relationship swinging with other couples and individual friends when in college, and that was over 20 years ago;we're way beyond wanting to humiliate or create adverse feelings. One of our longest relationships, with a UNC college female student lasted almost 4 years. That story I've told in its entirety several times here over the years. We paid her well to baby sit our children and the 'fringe benefits' were awesome, too. But, size has never been an issue with her; in fact, she is small framed and a very large could would make her uncomfortable.

And as far as the *******' DNA ... lol ... if I put a pic of my teenagers up (which I won't) you'd most definitely see they carry our genetics ... certainly not dark skinned as I imagine you might wish. But that was a kind thought ... thank you.

Lana, if the world of "humiliation" is the world that turns you on, by all means have at it. Wife and I started out our relationship swinging with other couples and individual friends when in college, and that was over 20 years ago;we're way beyond wanting to humiliate or create adverse feelings. One of our longest relationships, with a UNC college female student lasted almost 4 years. That story I've told in its entirety several times here over the years. We paid her well to baby sit our children and the 'fringe benefits' were awesome, too. But, size has never been an issue with her; in fact, she is small framed and a very large could would make her uncomfortable.

And as far as the *******' DNA ... lol ... if I put a pic of my teenagers up (which I won't) you'd most definitely see they carry our genetics ... certainly not dark skinned as I imagine you might wish. But that was a kind thought ... thank you.

She probably cucked you with a white male. Sadly, we as a nation are not progressive enough yet for open black cucking.

But give it time. You're half way there!

===========================================================================
Susan too . Still its fun to think this way ...

Back