YOUNG, WHITE... BUT NO LONGER TIGHT...

Even if true you do feel humiliated don't you? Admit it to yourself, you are less of a man because your wife has had bigger cocks than you. Don't you wonder if your little 5 inch prick is the real sire of those of *******? I think you must wonder every night little white boi!
====================================================
Well , not really . See some of those 7 ft black basketball players . Or those 6ft6 black football linemen . Yes , there are also white men just as big too but the point is I am who I am and there are people very different from me in many ways.
That Susan , like Janet mason , is fortunate to enjoy sex with other men with larger cocks just adds to our entertainment and
sexual excitement .

Lana, if the world of "humiliation" is the world that turns you on, by all means have at it. Wife and I started out our relationship swinging with other couples and individual friends when in college, and that was over 20 years ago;we're way beyond wanting to humiliate or create adverse feelings. One of our longest relationships, with a UNC college female student lasted almost 4 years. That story I've told in its entirety several times here over the years. We paid her well to baby sit our children and the 'fringe benefits' were awesome, too. But, size has never been an issue with her; in fact, she is small framed and a very large could would make her uncomfortable.

And as far as the *******' DNA ... lol ... if I put a pic of my teenagers up (which I won't) you'd most definitely see they carry our genetics ... certainly not dark skinned as I imagine you might wish. But that was a kind thought ... thank you.
=============================
its true .... not all women enjoy sex with these "jumbo" cocks .... and lots of college "relationships" before and now .

Back