Young Uncut Black Cock.

guest_0114

Male
Real Person
From
WA, US
I kept the turtleneck sweater.
heQnZh.jpg

Why is it more black men are incut then white? I don't have a preferance for one or the other. Just big real big and as black as I can fine. Big and black. Perfect for my tight pussy or ass. Give it to me. Just pull it out and order me to open my mouth and I will. Then put it in. That's what I love. I hate this. Its 1:30 am I have to be at work in 61/2 hours and all I want to do is suck a black dick.

Why is it more black men are incut then white? I don't have a preferance for one or the other. Just big real big and as black as I can fine. Big and black. Perfect for my tight pussy or ass. Give it to me. Just pull it out and order me to open my mouth and I will. Then put it in. That's what I love. I hate this. Its 1:30 am I have to be at work in 61/2 hours and all I want to do is suck a black dick.
To answer your first question, I wasnt born in the United States, I was born in the caribbean and my parents opted to keep the turtleneck. I wasnt give the option to get rid of it, at this point I dont see a reason to.:rolleyes: I would more that love to give it too:devil:;)

You know I meant uncut and turtleneck is pretty funny. Don't. Get rid of it I know how to make it go away for awhile. I've done it many times there's nothing to it. Just pull it out and put it in my black cock turtleneck disapearing hole. Its just below my nose on my face. The ussually pretty much go away in just a minute or two after being put in there they tend to get real big and hard though. But my ass and my pussy can take care of that. That procedure I like it to take as long as possible and just before completion I like to put it back in the hole up top so I can. Get my reward. Your sweet caribean cum. My pussy is shaved and please don't be upset but I want access to every inch of any black mans cock I can get. Why don't you do some trimming there is only one thing white girls love more than a big black cock and thats a shaved smooth black cock. Love ya T

FUCKING AWESOME UNCIRCUMCISED COCK YOU HAVE STUD YOU MUST BE SO proud to show off your long foreskin horse hung cock i would suckle your foreskin until i drained your hot ballsack of every drop of seed you got!!!

Back