Young single milf

jessica_13

Female
Real Person
I'm a single mom, almost 6 ft tall, thick, I work a lot so don't have a lot of time to travel. I am very interested in trying all kinds of things but I keep going back to wanting a bull. Some could say I dont know what i want but I really think I'm just insanely curious!!

I'm a single mom, almost 6 ft tall, thick, I work a lot so don't have a lot of time to travel. I am very interested in trying all kinds of things but I keep going back to wanting a bull. Some could say I dont know what i want but I really think I'm just insanely curious!!
Go for it

when u get ready to let it all go and are ready to be bucked , look up this 6'4 inch 260 lbs. 10by7 inches all night and have the ride of a lifetime...

Lol at least we are in the same time zone lol... Love tall women... You should act on your curiosity... Guarantee you will want more

6ft tall! WOW! I am sure you get a lot of abuse by being so tall. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Back