Young San Fransico Cuckold On A Quest For His San Francisco Cuckoldress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 27 year old man located in San Francisco looking for women with similar interests. I'm 26, 5'4'', 140 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes and I'm just a normal guy in most ways. You won't believe how many women pick their jaws up from the floor and leave Peet's after I tell them I'll only be their sweet boyfriend if they fuck other men though! I know, it's weird they're not open to that, right? Well, I figured I'd use the power of the internet to find all the normal women in San Francisco. Haha! I don't really have any personal experience as a cuckold but I know I'd make the right woman very happy.

I'd like to find a woman that wants a normal vanilla relationship in public with a healthy side of cuckolding behind closed doors. What does that mean to me, you ask? Cuckolding is so broad and varied and it could mean a lot of things to a lot of different people. So my ideal cuckold/cuckoldress relationship would be one where we develop a close, intimate, emotional bond. I want to be in a relationship where we're both crazy about each other. And if you hunger for it, I want you to satiate your appetite for great sex with big dicked alpha males. I want to be the submissive, loving and loyal cuckold BF that explores this wild, erotic and utterly extreme lifestyle with you. As an aspiring cuckold, I think my brain is wired a little differently then other men. I might be able to satisfy you. You might like small to average sized dick. But I want you to be toe curled, hardly speaking, pussy squirtingly satisfied. I think we can find a bull to make that happen, don't you agree?

What else can I say about myself? I'm an artist. I'm open-minded. I'm sweet. I speak Spanish a bit below fluently. I'm kinky but I've just never acted upon my kinks. I hope to meet some cool women on here from the San Francisco Bay area and maybe even develop something with someone.

You can message me at rocklobster2099@yahoo.com or just right on here on blacktowhite.net!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back