Young Michigan Wife seeking 1st BBC experience

Becki

Couple
I wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say Hello. I am looking for Men to join my husband and I for a 3-some, 4-some etc. . . My husband is very straight, but loves watching me with others. I am 30 yrs old and have never had a bbc. We have tried several other websites and everyone ends up flaking out or getting too nervous when the time comes for action. Let me know if anyone is interested or if anyone had other websites they can recommend.

Thanks,
Becki

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say Hello. I am looking for Men to join my husband and I for a 3-some, 4-some etc. . . My husband is very straight, but loves watching me with others. I am 30 yrs old and have never had a bbc. We have tried several other websites and everyone ends up flaking out or getting too nervous when the time comes for action. Let me know if anyone is interested or if anyone had other websites they can recommend.

Thanks,
Becki
Very interested in setting something up...

Hello. I'm just south of the Michigan border in Indiana. And I am very real and not a fake or flake. Let's chat sometime.

Thanks,
Becki
Hi! Welcome! do not be nervous, there will be nice people here and sure will meet your wishes. Your husband will feel confident with the comments you make depends on what you post and how well you want to pass here

Back